Wednesday, June 3, 2015

June Goals

With not much on the calendar for our June, I've set my goals for the month to be a little bit more time-intensive this month!

Let's get some things checked off the list!!

1. The first one is a roll-over from last month. It can be done. It will be done. Paperwork is piling up...it's crazy!

2. Purge Clothes Drawers...yes! Last month, we purged our clothes closet and donated several bags full to Goodwill. It felt so great to free up some closet space! Can't wait to do the same for all our drawers.

3. Host a get-together for friends! Whether it's a large group or just another couple....we love hosting friends and family in our home and we'd love to have some of our besties over this month! We have too great of a backyard to not put it to use.

4. Finish two more books! This one was SO great to accomplish last month that I wanted to shoot for it again! Currently I'm reading "Fly Away Home" by Jennifer Weiner. So far, so good!!
 
5. Decide on Christmas in July Sale & details. I've mentioned before that I do some cutesy painting on the side. Not near as much as I used to back in the day before marriage and home-ownership; but still some. Last year, I posted a Christmas in July Sale on Facebook and Instagram and the response was OVERWHELMING! It's an interest that I still have, but realistically it takes quite a bit of time. I've already been asked if I'm going to offer this again this year. And to be honest, I've not decided yet. So, I need to decide on that this month and if so, the details for the sale. 
 That's it! Nothing Earth-shattering just somethings that need to get done while we have some extra time this month!

Happy June! AND Happy Summer!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comment will be visible after approved by the author.