Monday, October 19, 2015

Pancake Muffins

Happy Monday friends! Only 5 more days to the weekend!! We can do this!

Today I'm sharing a super easy breakfast item that I make occasionally (typically on Sunday mornings) when I want something quick, fresh and semi-homemade. These are super easy and super delicious!

Here's what you'll need:


1 cup of baking mix (Bisquik)
1 egg
1/2 cup of milk
1/4 cup of honey
Optional add-in: blueberries, chocolate chips, cinnamon sugar (which is what I use)

What you'll do:

Preheat oven to 350. Line muffin pan with liners. Whisk ingredients together, and fill liners 2/3 full.


If you're doing cinnamon sugar, sprinkle generously on top after you fill liners.


Bake for 15-17 minutes.


Top with syrup, powdered sugar, fresh fruit, jam...the possibilities are endless!

This recipe makes 9 muffins, but would be EASY peasy to double!

We have a few different holiday breakfast get-togethers coming up in the next couple of months, and I'll be whipping up a batch of these to take with us. I'm sure they'll be a crowd pleaser!!


These would also be great for Bridal or Baby Shower Brunches, a quick breakfast for kiddos at a sleepover, a good little treat to welcome new neighbors, I could go on and on. They're just so easy and handy!! Whip some up this week!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comment will be visible after approved by the author.