Friday, November 20, 2015

Friday Faves: 9th Birthdays & Christmas Photo Sneaks

I'm linking up today with some of my favorites for my Friday Favorites!!

One |

Earlier this week, we got our pictures back that we had made about a month ago. They were all so good that it was hard to pick this year's Christmas Card winner, but we chose one, and now I'm patiently waiting for our card order to come in!! After our cards go out, I'll post more from our afternoon with Matt, but for now, here's one sneak peek.


Two |

My oldest nephew, Riley, turned 9 on Monday. He had a sleepover party over the weekend, and apparently Stephen and I are still cool enough to come to his friends' only parties. Ha. Those boys had a BLAST!

Monday night, the family had dinner together and then celebrated with presents and more cake!


Can't believe he's already 9!!


Three |

This is old news, but Eric Church released a surprise new album a couple weeks ago, and naturally I can't get enough. He does no wrong. My days are spent in my office jamming out to a mix of Christmas music and Eric Church. I could die a happy girl.


Four |

My only request so far for Christmas has been a new Erin Condren Life Planner, because dang it, I got SUCKED IN this year. I have LUUUUURRRRVED my planner this year, and can't wait to start fresh with a new one for 2016!


I narrowed it down between the sequins design and the honeycomb design. I ended up going with the honeycomb and changing out the color. I can't wait to see how it turned out!! (Actually, it came in the mail yesterday, but I promised Stephen he could wrap it and save it for Christmas since technically, it was a present from him.)


Five |

It's the weekend before Thanksgiving...which means it's Christmas decorating weekend!! I SO look forward to this weekend each year. Nothing but comfy clothes all weekend, Christmas cheer in our home, and (hopefully if I can persuade the Mr.) a Christmas movie or two!!


FA LA LA!!!



Be sure to check in with Andrea, Erika & Narci for everyone else's Friday Favorites!!

Happy Weekending!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comment will be visible after approved by the author.