Wednesday, November 18, 2015

What's Hap-pinning Wednesday!

Recently, I stumbled upon a linkup hosted by Jenn and Jessi and knew that I wanted to participate soon! Today’s the day!!

Today I’m linking up for my first What’s Hap-pinning Wednesday! I’m sharing some of my favorite most recent Pinterest finds, starting with….

(and please overlook a few of the pics with the little icon in the top left corner…not sure how you can get rid of that!)

Even though, Thanksgiving is next week, my mind is 100% on Christmas décor. Our house will be getting all the bells and whistles this weekend, because next week I decorate the hospital where I work. Just being real, if I don’t get my own house done before work, I won’t want to. I love decorating the hospital, but it burns me out on decorating for the season. SO…our house comes first! That being said, I’ve been searching Pinterest for the past couple of weeks for front porch inspiration. We have a small porch and NO electrical outlets. (Boooo!) *Note to future first-time home owners: look for outdoor outlets* This pin led me several photos of front door décor. I’m thinking about combining pieces from my favorites to create something for our space. 


My longtime friend / realtor pinned this last week, and I immediately started drooling over  my phone. As of this weekend, we have the fabric purchased to make these curtains, and I’m going to do one wreath instead of two. I have high hopes this one is going to turn out great in our white kitchen!


I LOVE finding a good laugh on Pinterest and this one didn’t disappoint as this is life lately for us around here. #poorstephen


I’ve been working on lists for food items I need to take everywhere, and stumbled across these AHHHHHmazing looking pumpkin cheesecake muffins. These will probably end up on a family member’s table between now and Christmas!


Lately, I’ve been trying to shop my closet for the Fall and Winter to avoid extra spending on something that I don’t really need. I’ve grabbed several ideas from Pinterest, but this one is my favorite! When I know I have exactly every piece in my closet to recreate an outfit, it’s a definite WIN!



If I were spending, I’d be on the hunt for a great military green vest or light jacket. I think these just go great with anything! 


Can’t wait to check out what’s happening with everyone else on this Wednesday! Half way through our week ladies!!





1 comment:

  1. I have a green military jacket from Banana Republic and love it! I wore it all fall, it was the perfect transition piece. Love the Christmas decoration pins, I can't wait to decorate my apartment!

    ReplyDelete

Your comment will be visible after approved by the author.