Wednesday, December 16, 2015

Christmas Card Carousel!

 Every year, I love to check in over at Faith's blog to see everyone's Christmas cards, and this time is no exception. It's been a while since I participated in her annual Christmas Card Carousel (you can see 2012's card here, and 2011's card here), so when I saw this year's date for today, I knew I today would be perfect for sharing our card!

And a little love to Faith...she is the amazing designer behind this blog AND my former blog. I just love her work!


On Monday, I shared our photos that we had taken back in late October. Once we got them back, we chose on the below photo for our card. I love ALL kinds of Christmas cards, but for this year, I wanted to keep the design clean and simple with one photo and little wording on the front. 


I designed the cards online through Sam's Club. SAY WHAT? Yeah. My thoughts exactly. Turns out even the employees at Sam's didn't know they offered photo cards. HA. Pretty sure the girl at Customer Service didn't believe me at first when I said I had a photo card order to pick up. 

AND, I'm happy to report, I could not be any happier with the way they turned out! I opted for the stationary card style and the quality is great!  


On the back is matching gold brush strokes, with a simple message I added along with our names and year. I am in love with our cards this year!

I know I've mentioned it before, but it's just so fun receiving so much happy mail this time of year! Our entry way closet door is quickly being covered with photos from all of our friends and family!


And just down the hall, are more cards we've received from family and friends! These come from such special (mostly older) people in our lives. A great uncle from out of town, the lady who taught my bible class from the age of 6 to almost 16, just so much love and warm greetings to fill our home!


You can join the Christmas Card Carousel even if you don't have a blog. Just share a photo to IG using the hashtag #christmascardcarousel2015!! Can't wait to see everyone's cards this year!


2 comments:

  1. Hi there! Just hopped over from Faith's linkup to see your card. Your photo is STUNNING!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your card is gorgeous!! I'm so glad your joined in the fun!! Merry CHRISTmas to y'all!!

    ReplyDelete

Your comment will be visible after approved by the author.