Friday, January 15, 2016

Friday Favorites...the Randoms



Girls, if you want the most random Friday Favorites list possibly of all time, you've come to the right place!!

-One-

My Father in Law is a Manager at a nearby Kroger store and a couple times every year he give me a call and says, "I've got something to bring you." I know just what he's bringing me. My favorite tulips as soon as they put a new batch out to sell! I got my call Monday night and I've been enjoying these all week! I love his thoughtfulness! 


-Two-

I love decorating for all holidays / seasons! With Valentine's Day coming up, I've put out a few fun decorations through the house. I can't wait for my Valentine's Day decor post in a couple of weeks! It's just a fun holiday with bright, sparkly colors..my favorite!


-Three-

Our favorite show right now...Making a Murderer on Netflix. We started watching this show last weekend and have two episodes left. Stephen was very hesitant to watch, but I talked him into trying one episode. We were hooked. Such an emotional roller-coaster leaving you guessing and questioning every twist and turn. We've purposely not read any articles floating around the internet, so we don't know how this case turns out. Netflix binge wins again!


-Four-

Y'all. I am constantly on the search for a great volumizer. The older I get, the finer my hair seems to get. Recently, my hair stylist switched me to Redken's Guts 10. Game. Changer. Gosh. I love this stuff! After just a few uses, it's quickly become my favorite hair product! It gives great lift to my hair, leaves no gunky residue and lasts ALL DAY. 


-Five-

I have always loved watching Awards shows to see what the celebrities are wearing and how great their hair and makeup look. Then, I love seeing all the different Best and Worst Dressed lists that follow in the days after the show. 

These were my Top 3 Favorite looks from Sunday's Golden Globes...

Jenna Dewan Tatum - LOVED the navy, the fullness, and her hair and makeup complemented it perfectly!
Amy Adams - The burnt orange is an unexpected red carpet color, but it looked great with her skin tone and hair color. 
Brie Larson - I'll be honest, I've never heard of this girl as far as I know, and she won an award. Apparently, she's going to be a name to watch. The neutral color looked beautiful on her and if you can nail your hair and makeup  with the dress to have the complete look...you're one of my best dressed. 


Now, all that being said...we didn't know half of the celebrities or half of the TV shows and movies nominated. Are we getting old? Where are these shows coming from? What happened to TGIF and Friends, and ER? THAT was good TV.

(Guess I just answered my question about being old.)

Happy Friday!! 

Check in with Andrea, Erika and Narci to see everyone else's favorites!

8 comments:

  1. I am loving your Valentines Day decor-so cute! and those tulips! So sweet of your FIL! Happy Friday!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks...tulips are my very favorite!! Thanks for stopping by!

      Delete
  2. How sweet of your Father-in-law. That just melts my heart. And yes, that was some good TV back then. ;) Have a great weekend.
    (Stopped over from Leigh's blog.)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for stopping by....I just love all those "old" shows! haha Have a fun weekend!

      Delete
  3. The tulips are beautiful!! Please post your Valentine's decor ideas soon --- I am always so late to the game, I need ideas early!! Happy Weekend!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Three words for easy Valentine ideas....Target. Dollar. Aisle. They had GREAT items this year! Have a great weekend!

      Delete
  4. I can't wait to see how you decorate for Valentine's Day!
    Sarah at MeetTheShaneyfelts

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks...if there's a legit reason to add some festive touches, I'm all over it! Valentines' decor is so bright and fun!! Have a great weekend!

      Delete

Your comment will be visible after approved by the author.