Wednesday, February 3, 2016

Pinspiration Wednesday - Super Bowl Recipes

It's FINALLY HERE!! Our first Pinspiration Wednesday linkup!!


Today Justine, Leigh and I are sharing our favorite Super Bowl recipes to get ready for the big game on Sunday night!

To see all of my pins on my Super Bowl Fun! board, just click below...




What's a Super Bowl without wings?! I'll be the first to admit, I'm not a huge wings fan, but over the past couple of weeks, my heart may be turning. All of the shows on Food Network this weekend showcased their best Game Day recipes and wings were right up there on every show. I'm thinking these will definitely be made this weekend!


This recipe for crispy oven baked wings looks EASY and delicious!!

I LOVE this recipe for a slow cooker Spinach Artichoke dip! This would be PERFECT to throw in the crock pot before we head to church at 5 and be ready to eat for the game when we get home.


These Taco Pizza Rolls also look great and would be easy to prep in advance and pop in the oven before we eat. I think I might change out the pizza dough for crescent rolls though. 

Taco Pizza Rolls - taco meat and cheese rolled up in pizza dough and topped with your favorite taco toppings. the-girl-who-ate-everything.com

After some savory menu items, it's time for DESSERT!

These Mini Banana Cream Pies look soo good and can be made ahead of time...are we seeing a pattern here?!

mini banana cream cookie pies.

Maybe saving the best for last...is this sweet treat that would be great to snack on throughout the night! White Chocolate Churro Crunch??! Ummm...YEAH!

White Chocolate Churro Crunch

Now that I've got my lists made, it's time to grocery shop and start getting ready for Sunday!! 

Here's what's coming up for Pinspiration Wednesday...

March 2 -  Favorite Easter/Spring décor and/or favorite Easter recipes
April 6 - Favorite Spring "look" or outfit
May 4 - Get bathing suit ready - Favorite Pinterest workouts & healthy recipes
June 1 - Summer Bucket List – What is on your list to do this summer?
July 6 - 4th of July/Summer cookout recipes
August 3 -  Crock Pot recipes
September 7 -  Fall Decorating Ideas (inside of house and front porch/outside of house)
October 5 -  It’s pumpkin time! – Share your favorite pumpkin or Halloween recipes
November 2 - Thanksgiving decor and/or recipes
December 7 - Share your favorite Christmas décor ideas, or Pinterest worthy gift ideas

Grab our graphic above and link up with us below! Can't wait to see what's on everyone's Super Bowl Sunday Menu!!



10 comments:

  1. I have to say, I am not a fan of chicken on a bone at all. But I could eat boneless wings in any type of sauce all day long! haha!
    The spinach and artichoke dip sounds soo good! You and Justine both shared a recipe on this and it wasn't on my menu for Sunday, but I'm pretty sure it is now! Thanks for hosting a fun linkup!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for linking up today! I'm looking forward to reading everyone's recipes! I'm with you...I don't do meat with bones...but what is it with wings?!

      Delete
  2. This link-up series is so much fun! Those mini banana cream pies are a perfect treat for any party!! Have a good day!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much for linking up!! I'm looking forward to seeing your recipes!

      Delete
  3. Okay- those little taco cups and mini pies look SO yummy and CUTE!! You can never go wrong with spinach and artichoke dip either- such a classic recipe!! :) Yay for our first of many fun link ups!! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Can't wait to try some new yummy dishes this weekend!

      Delete
  4. Thanks for having this fun link up. Can't wait till next month. The banana cream pies sure look good. May have to put it on my list. Have a great day.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much linking up today! I look forward to catching up on everyone's recipes today!

      Delete
  5. The taco cups look great, as well as those cute little cream pies. After looking at all this yummy food, I'm ready for the Super Bowl to start. Like, right now. ;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes! I think some of these recipes may not make it to Sunday!

      Delete

Your comment will be visible after approved by the author.