Tuesday, March 22, 2016

10 on Tuesday: Pet Peeves


Today, I'm linking up with Karli to share some 10 on Tuesday thoughts. I caught myself one day last week saying "Oh I can't STAND THAT!" on more than one occasion...and I started thinking about other pet peeves of mine. This dandy little list was born. 

Please help me feel normal and that I'm not the only one with some of these annoyances!

Other drivers who don’t use their signal lights

People walking side by side but won’t file into single line when you approach them walking toward them, henceforth making you have to come to a complete stop so they can keep on walking side by side.

People cutting through parking lot lanes

Chewing with your mouth open

Leaving lights on in unoccupied rooms

Cell Phones at the dinner table

Chelsea Handler

People who stop RIGHT in the middle of the aisles at the grocery store – totally oblivious to the three other people trying to get around them. MOVE OVER!

If you’ve been looking at a menu for 20 minutes, everyone else at the table orders and then it’s your turn, and you STILL don’t know what you want.

Loud Phone Talkers


Ok, now fess up ladies....what are your pet peeves? We're all a tad crazy most days!


17 comments:

  1. You had me at "pet peeves." Yes to all, honey. ;) Glad I found you via 10 on Tuesday!

    ReplyDelete
  2. so many pet peeves - but the one that sends me straight to crazy is when people in the crosswalk stroll along like you aren't waiting to make a turn. move. your. booty!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Haha!! I stand in agreement with you!! I am constantly telling my kids to move over or move to the right on sidewalks and aisles - I WILL NOT let them be the adults that do this!! So annoying!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It happens all. the. time. at work and just gets under my skin! I'm not invisible...you see me coming right at you...oh no, wait let me stop and let you all pass like royalty. Rude.

      Delete
  4. Yes, to all of these! My pet peeve is when a restaurant serves you fresh, hot bread with FROZEN butter! Seriously, nothing ticks me off more! I need room temp butter to spread on my bread, not a frozen square to chip away at! Ugh!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ok, I have never noticed that one but now I'm going to notice it every time!

      Delete
  5. CHEWING WITH YOUR MOUTH OPEN. And then if the person starts TALKING while their mouth is full of food and wide open...well...it is ALL over for me. HA! Love this list! Hope you are having a great day!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Food in mouth; mouth is closed. Period. Why is that so hard?!!

      Delete
  6. Replies
    1. Girl, I could probably list a 100 more!! Haha! Thanks for stopping by!

      Delete
  7. YESSSSS one of my biggest pet peeves is when people don't use their turn signals... like I just don't get it!!! I also can't stand when people don't give the courtesy wave.

    xo Christina

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I mean really...if for nothing else use your dang turn signal for safety's sake. Some people. Lol

      Delete
  8. I cannot stand it when people walk side by side and one of them doesn't move over when you approach! Especially on a sidewalk and if I have to step over onto the grass.....oh no they didn't haha!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's just so rude! I don't understand what they're thinking..they see me coming right at them. Oh but no, I'll move for you two to pass. I don't get it.

      Delete
  9. Yes. To all of these. Chelsea Handler - I have a friend who LOVES HER SO MUCH and I just cannot understand why.... I'm glad I'm not the only one.
    Also, when people use the terms "swag" or "bae" or any other 'hip' term that isn't actually a word........
    Also - when 'people' don't wipe down the kitchen counters after cooking. Our counters are dark so it hides the mess, which is exactly why you should wipe them down everytime. *sigh* #grindsmygears

    ReplyDelete

Your comment will be visible after approved by the author.