Wednesday, March 2, 2016

Pinspiration Wednesday: Spring & Easter Edition

I'm so excited to be co-hosting our 2nd Pinspiration Wednesday series with Justine and Leigh!! Today's we're talking all about our favorite Spring and Easter Pinterest finds! I have said before, that I have trouble getting into Easter decorations. I'm just not a huge fan of the typical pastels, chicks and bunnies..you get the idea. I think this year, I've finally found a "style" that I'm happy with; I can't wait to see how it comes together in a couple of weeks. 

But before Easter, there's St. Patrick's Day!! Y'all. I am NOT Irish. Not a lick of Irish in me. But, that doesn't mean it can't stop me from loving a festive, random holiday. Those are the best!!

Of all of my Pinterest boards (and there are many), one of my favorite is my "Lucky." board....love all the green and gold goodness!!

Follow Erica's board LUCKY. on Pinterest.

I think this craft would make a perfect touch to a St' Pat's themed mantel!! How hard could this one be, right?!

This one...just pulls at my heartstrings! I just loooooooooove a themed meal. Big, pink, puffy heart L.O.V.E. a themed meal. Our kids are going to get so sick of themed meals one day. Isn't this "Top o' the Mornin'" Breakfast the cutest?!! Yes, yes it is.

I love getting craft ideas for holidays on Pinterest. I think this leprechaun craft would be great fun to do with our nephews.

What's a festive holiday without a festive treat?! I have several rainbow / pot of gold themed pins on my board, but this is my favorite. Growing up, I loved Trix cereal. So in my head, this SEEMS like a good idea. Guess we'll have to try it to see!

My parents always gave my sister and I the best Easter baskets when we were little. (Actually, they still give us small baskets or bags today filled with the best goodies!) My mom will always include our favorite candies, but she's always had a knack for including some great useful items...our favorite makeup removers, notepads, kitchen towels, etc. This pin was a great find filled with non-candy ideas!

Ok, back to my festive treat obsession. HOW stinkin' cute are these Rice Krispie Treats carrots?!!

Overall, this is the look that I've decided I like for Easter decor. Now it's just a matter of making it work in real life! Not too many pastels, no fluffy bunnies...just natural and maybe even rustic.

This find makes me want to run and buy some puff paint to make this craft with Riley and Colin too! I'm thinking a Spring Craft Night Sleepover is needed! (Although, one of them will last about 5 minutes and 13 seconds until he's ready to abort the mission.)


Grab our graphic and link up below with us today to share your favorite Spring and Easter pins!! I can't wait to see what everyone has to share today. Bring on Springtime!!!

Here's what's coming up for Pinspiration Wednesday...mark your calendars and join us!

April 6 - Favorite Spring "look" or outfit
May 4 - Get bathing suit ready - Favorite Pinterest workouts & healthy recipes
June 1 - Summer Bucket List – What is on your list to do this summer?
July 6 - 4th of July/Summer cookout recipes
August 3 -  Crock Pot recipes
September 7 -  Fall Decorating Ideas (inside of house and front porch/outside of house)
October 5 -  It’s pumpkin time! – Share your favorite pumpkin or Halloween recipes
November 2 - Thanksgiving decor and/or recipes
December 7 - Share your favorite Christmas d├ęcor ideas, or Pinterest worthy gift ideas


  

3 comments:

  1. LOVE the St. Patrick's themed breakfast!!! And the Easter crafts you pinned are SO cute!! So many amazing ideas...so little time! HA!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Absolutely LOVE that Easter basket idea. I always like to give my kids new beach towels. Happy Friday!

    ReplyDelete

Your comment will be visible after approved by the author.