Friday, April 1, 2016

Friday Linkups!

Bad blogging week friends, sorry!! April isn't shaping up to be much either. I counted 22 events on our calendar for April. There's only 30 days in the month. Deep breath in, deep breath out. 

|one|

My Easter decorations didn't go up until 6 days before the day, so I'm leaving them up a little longer than normal. They don't SCREAM Easter, so I'm ok with it! I just can't get enough of our Spring mantel. Check out my full Easter decorations post here


|two| 

We had the best weekend with our family last weekend. I need more weekends like that please!! These next generation of cousins need the time together that me and their moms had growing up together!


|three|

I don't think I shared this before now, but back a couple of months ago, I worked on painting an alphabet set for our friends Chase and Taylor's baby's nursery. Little Isaac is due in the next couple of weeks, and I just L.O.V.E. how his alphabet wall turned out!! As in, I've stared at this picture more times than I would like to admit. 


Ugh...it's just perfect!!

|four|

Stephen and I started some Spring Cleaning projects a couple of weekends ago and we're determined to finish this weekend! Bring on the garbage bags, trips to the dump and Goodwill!!




|five|

Join myself, Justine and Leigh on Wednesday for our next Pinspiration Wednesday! Post your favorite Spring Style pinspirations! I have a hunch we'll be seeing an abundance of crisp white pants! Grab our graphic and join us on Wednesday!!


Happy Weekending friends!









No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comment will be visible after approved by the author.