Wednesday, April 6, 2016

Pinspiration Wednesday - Spring Style

Thanks for stopping by our monthly Pinspiration Wednesday linkup!! Today we're talking all about Spring Style! I love dressing for Spring and Fall; probably because "transitional pieces" in my wardrobe are my favorite! I just love getting multiple uses out of clothes I buy!!

I think we can all agree that one Spring Style staple piece HAS TO BE a great pair of crisp white pants and a denim jacket. This look just pulls it all off perfectly with the bright colored top and leopard print flats. Leopard print is a neutral in my book...it goes with anything!

here

I love a great maxi skirt in the Spring and this bright colored skirt paired with a simple gray tee is SO simple but beautiful!


here

I'm also a fan of mixing patterns and colors. This find has me wanting to find a pair of fun colored pants to pair with polka dots and my leopard print flats again!


here

Veering a little off from the typical style post, I had to share a few other Spring must-haves. I came across this monogrammed purse and fell in love! It comes in some great year-round neutral colors, but also some fun bright colors like this coral one!

Monogrammed Scalloped Tote Purse
here

Ahhh....more color and pattern matching! I L.O.V.E. everything about this look!

Blogger We Love: Poor Little It Girl | #SouthernStyle #DC #SouthernFashionBlogger | SouthernLiving.com:
here

Another simple to pull together look (albeit I will never be caught dead in shorts that short), is this easy floral kimono and white tank combo! I picked up a similar kimono back in February at the Nashville Flea Market, and just wore it for the first time this week. They are so easy to wear while adding a touch of elegance to your outfit at the same time!

Add a Kimono to your Spring Look! We love this Polyvore Outfit of the Day! Frugal Fashion Friday Kimono Cardigan Boho Outfit on Frugal Coupon Living.:
here

Spring also has me thinking of a new and refreshed hairdo! Back in the Fall, I had my hair cut similar to this just not quite as short in the back. I think I'm ALMOST ready to go that short next time! It's just just an easy and pretty hairstyle! Perfect for Spring and Summer! (Now let's see if I have the guts to do it!)

cute bob:
here

OH, and I couldn't leave out nail color! I love to keep my nails painted and this Essie color from last year's Spring collection is on point, or on fleek, or whatever they say these days. It's called Petal Pushers, and I've  got to find it somewhere! The perfect blue-gray shade!

Essie Petal Pushers - This is IT. I finally found my suitable grey! Amen!:
here

Grab our graphic and link up below with myself, Justine and Leigh today to share your favorite Spring Style finds! I can't wait to see what everyone has to share today. Bring on those white pants and denim jackets, ladies!!!


Here's what's coming up for Pinspiration Wednesday...mark your calendars and join us!

May 4 - Get bathing suit ready - Favorite Pinterest workouts & healthy recipes
June 1 - Summer Bucket List – What is on your list to do this summer?
July 6 - 4th of July/Summer cookout recipes
August 3 -  Crock Pot recipes
September 7 -  Fall Decorating Ideas (inside of house and front porch/outside of house)
October 5 -  It’s pumpkin time! – Share your favorite pumpkin or Halloween recipes
November 2 - Thanksgiving decor and/or recipes
December 7 - Share your favorite Christmas d├ęcor ideas, or Pinterest worthy gift ideas


5 comments:

  1. Yes for color!! I love all of the color -and the combination with crisp white jeans, even better!! Love all of your selections and can't believe we didn't have any duplicates. I love the nail color too!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love it all! And the nail color, PERFECT!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOVE all the colors and patterns! I would say my favorite outfit was the one with the bright, floral colored tank top paired with the kelly green cardigan- LOVE those colors together!!! And I LOVE that hair style- you better share a picture with us if you end up getting your hair cut like that!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. http://autobinarysignalssoftwarereviews.com/copy-buffett-software-review/

    This of course creates a lot of excitement. Again the problem is that most are not able to get their two people. You might be a person who has no problems or issues of recruiting two people but you need to keep in mind that others typically are not able to accomplish this.

    http://centumentltdreview.com/jackpots-strategy-review/

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love this post so much and I desperately need that new hair cut! Have a great night!

    ReplyDelete

Your comment will be visible after approved by the author.