Thursday, April 21, 2016

Thursday Confessions

I've skipped a few weeks on my Thursday Confessions, but I'm back today with a few things I'm spilling my guts about. (and related GIFs because they make me laugh and are my favorite)


|one|
I’m not sure what to make of this week’s Live! With Kelly & Michael shakeup. As much as I love their chemistry, Michael Strahan’s fame is rapidly on the rise and it’s not surprising he’s choosing to do something that will only bring him more exposure. Supposedly, Kelly was quite upset, which explains her unplanned absence from Wednesday’s show. Drama in daytime, you say??


|two|
On more than one occasion this week, I’ve contemplated about calling in and taking the day off of work. A good night’s sleep has been few and far between the past couple of weeks, which makes our nice, warm, cozy bed even that much more tempting in the mornings. Why can’t we have naptime in the middle of the workday??!


|three|
Our friends Chuck and Emilee came over for dinner earlier this week. She brought a Strawberry Pie (have mercy) and left it in our fridge. That was Tuesday….by Wednesday night it was all gone. No shame.


|four|
Remember that computer game Mahjong you had on the family PC when you were young? Yeah, well I downloaded an app of the game this week and I can’t put it down. I played 31 games consecutively when it first downloaded. Gosh, I love a good mindless puzzle game…and apparently I have no life in the process.


|five|
Normally I LOVE to cook and plan our meals, but I’ll just tell ya. I’ve been struggling the past couple of weeks. I seriously would be totally fine with either take out or a bowl of cereal every night if it meant I didn’t have to get out any pots or pans. Hopefully, I’ll kick this little rut SOON! 

Linking up here and here today!

2 comments:

  1. I feel you on cooking--sometimes I just don't feel like cooking at all. Cereal would be good for supper every night haha! And yes to naps at work--they are needed!
    Sarah at MeetTheShaneyfelts

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh girl- I NEVER want to cook either! HA! It is so annoying that I have to feed my husband and kids every night- HA! Why can't everyone just be good with PBJs and some sliced apples?!? Hope you are having a great day!!!

    ReplyDelete

Your comment will be visible after approved by the author.