Wednesday, April 27, 2016

What's Up Wednesday: April Edition

It’s the last Wednesday of the month, which means we’re all linking up with Shay, Sheaffer and Mel for What’s Up Wednesday! Let’s get to it friends…




|What we’re eating this week…|
This week is fairly low key until Saturday. On the menu for this week is Andrea’s Crockpot Meatball Stroganoff, my own variation of Chicken Pot Pie (everyone has their own recipe, mine is my favorite!) and Shay’s Caprese Turkey Burgers…SO GOOD! We make these fairly often!

 

|What I’m reminiscing about…|
Our youngest nephew turns SEVEN tomorrow! Wasn’t he just this little…



Oh my heart.

|What I’m Loving…|
The beautiful Spring weather we’ve had the last several days! It’s just been beautiful in middle TN!


|What we’ve been up to…|
Unfortunately, I’m getting over a horrible virus from last week and that’s the only thing we’ve been up for a  while. YUCK.


|What I’m Dreading…|
Whatever the insurance won’t cover from the hospital visit from said virus above. This is why you save people! Those “unexpected expenses”…they’ll pop up whenever they want to!


|What I’m Working On…|
We’ve got a few organizational projects we’re planning to tackle in the coming weeks. Our goal is to be done by June! I think we can, I think we can!!

Earlier last week I worked on a couple of canvases for an upcoming twins baby shower gift…



…and a couple of chalkboards for a friend to use for some events she had coming up.




|What I’m Excited About…|
Colin’s birthday bash is on Saturday and I always love celebrating birthdays with our nephews and all their little friends!


|What I’m Watching / Reading…|
Stephen is a huge Game of Thrones fan, so needless to say we were parked in front of our TV at 8pm on Sunday night for the new season premiere. I SAY I don’t like it, but I find myself talking about the show off and on to people at work all week.


Last week was new magazine week in the mail!! YAY for happy mail!! I love catching up with some of faves on a lazy afternoon!

|What I’m Listening To…|
I’ve said before, my taste in music is wide-reaching. The past two weeks, I’ve been jealous of family who have been at Disney World and friends who have been at Disney Land! What’s a Disney loving girl to do who’s stuck in her office at work…listen to the Sorcerer’s Radio app! Never heard of it?! They play music from across all the Disney Parks. So while I might be sitting at my desk working on a bi-monthly Safety Report, I FEEL LIKE I’m walking through Frontier Land on my way to Splash Mountain enjoying all the Disney sites, smells and sounds! I LOVE this app!


|What I’m Wearing…|
Spring layers! Yes!! I picked up this floral kimono at the NashvilleFlea Market a couple months ago, and I can’t get enough. I’m resisting all urges to buy more!


|What Are We Doing This Weekend…|
We have a Spring photo shoot planned on Saturday morning with the same guy who snapped our pics back in the Fall. We have a few fun things planned with that! 


We also have Colin’s birthday party Saturday and our church’s annual Talent Show Saturday night which is always a hoot! Busy, busy Saturday!!

|What I'm Looking Forward to Next Month…|
Graduation Parties, Baby Showers, May Birthdays, a few fun things coming to the blog, and our next Pinspiration Wednesday linkup! 


Join us on Wednesday, May 4 and link up sharing your favorite tips, tricks and pins for getting yourself into your best Summer shape! We’re talking healthy recipes, favorite work outs, easy and light snacks, you get the idea! Whatever you do that makes you feel your best self for the Summer months! Grab our graphic and join us next Wednesday!!

|What else is new…|
Baseball season is in full swing! We can’t wait to catch some of our nephews’ games and cheer on our favorite pitcher!




Be sure to check in with Shay to see everyone else’s What’s Up Wednesday post!! See you back here tomorrow for a special birthday post! 

4 comments:

  1. So much to love - the recipes, the canvases, the chalkboards, the kimono!! I love your taste girl!! Enjoy this beautiful Tennessee weather!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Okay so your outfit is adorable and so is the looks of that baby shower! Enjoy your May! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm so glad to see that I'm not the only one sick with jealousy over people being at Disney.. haha! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. So - I am thinking you might need to re-think your job at the hospital and become a full-time party planner/decorator!! Can't wait to see how your new spring pictures turn out!!! :)

    ReplyDelete

Your comment will be visible after approved by the author.