Wednesday, May 4, 2016

Pinspiration Wednesday: Getting Yourself Summer Ready!

It's the first Wednesday of a new month, which means Justine, Leigh and I are teaming up to share our favorite Pinterest finds for getting ourselves into our best Summer-ready shape!


I don't know about you, but I am SUPER self-conscious about my body and who I'm around in a bathing suit. Always have been, and chances are, always will be. I love finding pins with easy in-home work out moves that target specific areas of my body that I'm most unhappy with. 

This pin was a great find with easy, at-home exercise moves to target the "back bulge". 
4 Quick Exercises to Get Rid of Underarm Flab and Back Bulge in 3 Weeks:


I loved this easy Morning Workout pin. Unfortunately, the source for this pin is no longer available, but the graphic gives the all the details you need! Such an easy workout to start your day off right!

The Morning Workout...looks good!:

Another great pin I came across that targets a specific problem area...the lower abs....bom bom bommmmm. (Please tell me you just sang that too.)

Lose the Pooch! The Best Exercises for Lower Abs  8 moves to melt off that pesky layer of lower-belly fat:

What's good and effective work out moves without a healthier diet? 

Snacks are always my downfall. About a year or so ago, I started looking for lighter snack options on Pinterest and came across some great suggestions! 

100 calorie snacks - prep and gather about 12 snacks for your day, eat only whats in your 'goodie box'..:

Awesome healthy and tasty ideas! 55 Healthy Snacks Under 200 Calories - there are a lot that I can have!:


This pin led to different ideas for clean eating dinner menu items. We've made a couple of these and they are so delicious!!

Top 10 Clean Eating Recipes. I would make the recipe shown in the picture again but omit the thyme and add a different seasoning.:

I love making protein packed smoothies in the morning, and have found some wonderful recipes to add to my morning meal plan thanks to Pinterest! A perfectly ingredient-mixed smoothie fights off any hunger or snacking craving throughout the morning, and sometimes for most of the day! 

Ten Awesome Smoothies for Weight Loss. The most popular weight loss recipes on AllNutribulletRecipes.com.:

Thanks so much for stopping by for Pinspiration Wednesday! I hope you find some great ideas on everyone's posts today for getting yourself Summer-ready!! 

Be sure to link up with us on the following dates for the rest of the year!!

June 1 - Summer Bucket List – What is on your list to do this summer?
July 6 - 4th of July/Summer cookout recipes
August 3 -  Crock Pot recipes
September 7 -  Fall Decorating Ideas (inside of house and front porch/outside of house)
October 5 -  It’s pumpkin time! – Share your favorite pumpkin or Halloween recipes
November 2 - Thanksgiving decor and/or recipes
December 7 - Share your favorite Christmas d├ęcor ideas, or Pinterest worthy gift ideas


4 comments:

  1. I love that pink of the snacks under 200 calories! I'll be pinning that!
    Sarah at MeetTheShaneyfelts

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the snacks too!! That is my downfall for sure - I need to have quick picks ready when hunger strikes. Thanks for the suggestion!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the snack and smoothie ideas! I have a smoothie every morning for breakfast and I definitely wouldn't mind changing up my regular recipe!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. My back bulge is my biggest enemy. I hate it :(

    ReplyDelete

Your comment will be visible after approved by the author.