Wednesday, July 6, 2016

Pinspiration Wednesday: Summer Grilling!!

Thanks for stopping by and joining us for Pinspiration Wednesday! Today's we're sharing some of our favorite Summer Grilling recipes and ideas! 

I don't know about you, but I just love a perfectly grilled meal in the hot summer months! Give me all the steak and grilled veggies!! 


While I still don't think I've had any legitimate cravings during this pregnancy, one meal that I've noticed that I absolutely devour and tastes SO good these past 5+ months has been anything that's a red meat and potato combo. My in-laws picked up quick on this and have had us down a few times for grilled steaks and baked potatoes. Literally, my mouth is watering already. 

Which brings me to this Pinterest find. I'm not a mushroom fan, but this looks delicious, right?! I'm 99% sure I'm going to send this link to my father in law as subtle hint. 


I've been getting several daily recipe emails lately from Kraft Foods and Betty Crocker with foil pack dinner ideas. I love that you can make this dinners on the grill or in the oven AND it's a complete meal in one, mess-free little packet! We'll be trying this BBQ Chicken and veggies foil pack soon! Gardens around here are busting with fresh veggies right now...I can't wait to make this dinner!


If this next one doesn't LOOK like a Pinterest find, I don't know what does! I love all the yummy suggestions it gives for making the perfect kebabs! If you click on the link below the graphic, you'll find all sorts of different, easy marinades they suggest to make for the various kebab combos! This was a great find!


How about dessert from the grill too?! 

Aren't these S'mores Campfire Cones the cutest?!! I think kids would LOVE this idea and it would be a fun recipe for them to "make" in the kitchen and then send to the grill (in the hands of an adult of course.)


A grilled meal is not complete without the perfect drink. This recipe just screams SUMMER to me! We're not big drinkers, so I was thrilled to see this recipe was alcohol free. Just looking at the pic, I would assume it had something in it, but nope...nada drop. 

It seriously makes me feel like I need to have people over for some random reason so that I can justify making a big batch of this. 

What do ya say, wanna come over for a grill out?!!


Thanks so much for stopping by today and joining myself, Justine and Leigh! Be sure to check out what everyone else is grilling this Summer. Below you'll find our schedule for upcoming linkups, grab our graphic at the top and plan on joining us for the rest of 2016!!


August 3 -  Crock Pot recipes
September 7 -  Fall Decorating Ideas (inside of house and front porch/outside of house)
October 5 -  It’s pumpkin time! – Share your favorite pumpkin or Halloween recipes
November 2 - Thanksgiving decor and/or recipes
December 7 - Share your favorite Christmas d├ęcor ideas, or Pinterest worthy gift ideas




3 comments:

  1. Great mind think alike Erica- I also pinned those steak, mushroom and potato kabobs!! And I love the kabob "guide!" There is a "how-to" for everything on Pinterest! Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Everything looks so yummy! My post was all about kabobs today! Hopefully, Ben will get the hint and Saturday night kabobs will be on the grill ;)
    Love this link up!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. These all look so good! We're huge kabob fans over here, too! The best part...that you'll see in a few years...is that they're perfect portions for small mouths. I don't have to cut up bites, just pull it off the kabob, and we're set! Have a great day!

    ReplyDelete

Your comment will be visible after approved by the author.