Thursday, August 11, 2016

Be Back Monday...

Happy Thursday Friends!

Just dropping in to let you know (in case you've not already figured it out by now) I'm taking the week off from the blog. 

But does that count when I'm writing and posting a blog anyway?

Week 26 of pregnancy will go down as the week I FINALLY started feeling pregnant with twins. My body has changed drastically in the last week and a half. I hurt. I'm burning up. I'm exhausted. Both girls are still moving like crazy and more often than not lately, they move, flip, twist and turn at the same time. It feels like a wrestling match inside me when they get fired up. If my necklace of the day is long enough to reach my bump, you can literally watch it bounce off my stomach multiple times when they're the most active. It's the craziest thing. 

Work is more than I can handle. There is still no replacement for the other girl's open position in our office, and another person has been on vacation since last Thursday. So, I'm pulling the work load of three people instead of two. By the time I get home, there's not much more I want to do than put on comfy clothes and just stretch out. Needless to say, that's exactly what I've been doing. 

We go back to the doctor next week, and I'm anxious to see how much the girls have grown in three weeks. I feel like we've had a significant increase since our last visit. 

I'll be back next week with two baby shower recaps and Monday is my birthday which honestly I had totally forgotten until Stephen reminded me last night. What has happened to me?!! 

See you next week! 


4 comments:

  1. What has happened to you? You are pregnant - with twins. From here on out the memory is the worst and your calendar, lists and plans will be more important than ever. It only gets worse!! ;) Continuing to pray for you!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm so glad you posted this. I was getting worried about you!! Take it easy, mama!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. So glad you posted. I was missing you! Can't wait to see the "bump". 😀 Happy early birthday. And I'm with Leigh... The memory loss... It's awful. 😂

    ReplyDelete
  4. Relax. Before you know it you are going to have two sweet babes to love on and you days of taking it easy are going to be long gone. Hugs!

    ReplyDelete

Your comment will be visible after approved by the author.