Tuesday, February 7, 2017

Nail Polish Swap!


 Today I'm linking up with some of my favorite blogger friends Johannah, Heather & Justine and a new blogger to me, Jennifer for their Nail Polish Swap! I participated some years ago in a different blog swap and enjoyed it so much that I knew immediately I wanted to participate in this one!

I was paired with Johannah, whom I "met" probably about a year ago through this wonderful blogging community. I have loved getting to know her and keeping up with her sweet family and two daughters. 


Don't you agree there is nothing better than a happy mail day?


Johannah was so kind to include a little bit of everything I had mentioned to her as liking plus some fun extras...I can't be the only one to have a nail file in my purse, in my makeup bag, in my desk drawer at work, in my car, in the diaper bag....you see where I'm going with this.

She picked the perfect dark red and dark purple...


Sally Hansen Miracle Gel in Wine Stock and OPI's O Suzi Mio.

She also gifted me with a couple of fun little polishes in the "brights" that I love for Spring and Summer...


China Glaze Peonies and Park Avenue and Salsa! I can't wait to try these in the coming months.

And, the sweetest part...


Johannah's daughters, Emma and Alyx, sent my girls a little treat too! So sweet! We're not big bow people around here, but these were the perfect size and prettiest colors; they fit perfectly on headbands that we have. The girls wore them to a friend's baby shower Saturday afternoon and to my dad's birthday dinner Saturday night but going back through our pics, we only had ones from late that night when we had lost the headbands. They'll get SO much wear out of these!


By no means am I a hand model but I wanted to show off the OPI O Suzi Mio...I just LOVE this deep purple! Darker colors are my absolute favorite polishes and Johannah nailed (no pun intended) it with this one! LOVE it!!

Thanks so much Johannah for the wonderful gifts - we love them all! What a fun linkup and swap to participate in! I can't wait to see everyone else's happy mail!

Have a great Tuesday! 


5 comments:

  1. i love the colors! That deep purple is beautiful!
    How sweet of Emma and Alyx to send bows! So cute!!
    Have a great Tuesday!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm so glad you liked everything!! This was such a fun swap and I had a lot of fun picking out polishes for you! =)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love those colors. I also love the bows. Have a great day!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the colors, both light and dark, perfect for year round wear.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh my goodness! Love the colors Johannah sent you! And those bows for the girls… Perfection! PS-your wedding rings are absolutely gorgeous!!

    ReplyDelete

Your comment will be visible after approved by the author.