Tuesday, February 14, 2017

Our Love-ly Home

Happy Valentine's Day!! If you've been around here for any amount of time, you know that I L-O-V-E a fun holiday! Valentine's and St. Patrick's Day are my jam! I love all things red, pink, fun and sparkly!! Today, I'm sharing my Valentines' home decor...

Normally, I end with our mantel, but I thought I'd switch it up and share it first this year! I am still in love with this garland that I made a couple of years ago! It's held up so well and brings everything together perfectly!



My new piece this year, may be my favorite ever...


Stephen's mom and great aunt made a fun little project with the girls and gifted it to me. It's the sweetest!


Our little centerpiece on the coffee table is about the same as last year with a small white cake stand, heart garland and a chunky white candle. I have a feeling that this maaaay not make the cut next year with 2 mobile girls rummaging through the house. 




I decorated our entry table the same as last year, but doesn't it look ten times better with our new canvas photos on the wall?!!



I found this metal LOVE banner at Hobby Lobby last year and knew it would work perfect at our kitchen window while leaving up our Christmas curtains! I loved it last year, and I still love this look now!


Fabric rag wreaths may be my favorite ever. They're just so festive! 


And new this year, I gave a few small touches to the girls' nursery. Growing up, my mom always gave me little decorative things along the way and would let me decorate my room for holidays. This bear and Mickey & Minnie tin were some of those pieces that I used to decorate my room as a little girl. I thought of no better place to use them in now! 


I posted about this felt heart shaped garland that I found at Kirklands  a few weeks ago on my Instagram story feed. It's seriously the cutest thing. It goes PERFECTLY with the girls' room "mix and match" theme. I can't wait to use this over and over again!!


This year, the girls won't care that our house is festive and sparkling with reds and pinks, but one day soon they will. My mom always paid extra attention to small extra touches that I looked forward to every year growing up. I am beyond excited to get to do the same for our daughters. Let the memories begin! 


2 comments:

  1. Oh my gosh...their tiny feet framed is my favorite!! love it!! So stinkin' cute!!
    Love all your Valentine's touches!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the famed footprints. I just took down all our Valentine's Day decor and will be putting Spring decorations this weekend.

    ReplyDelete

Your comment will be visible after approved by the author.