Sometimes God's greatest blessings come in pairs.
In October, our little Second House on the Right will become home to our new family of FOUR.
There's so much to share with you that I've been silent about for MONTHS now! I can't wait to share it all!!
To be continued...
linking up here
To be continued...
linking up here

How exciting!!!! Congratulations!!!!! =)
ReplyDeleteThank you SO MUCH!!!
DeleteI am beyond excited for y'all and cannot wait to hear details!!!
ReplyDeleteSarah at MeetTheShaneyfelts
Lots of details to come for sure!! Thank you so much for all your prayers and encouragement the past few months!
DeleteLOVE, LOVE, LOVE!!! So very excited for you - double the blessings!!
ReplyDeleteWe are so beyond blessed! Thank you!
DeleteThis makes me so happy!!!! I'm so excited for you! Those are going to be two blessed babies! :-)
ReplyDeleteThank you friend; I have appreciated your encouragement and our talks more than you'll ever know!
DeleteYAY!! Congratulations!!
ReplyDeletewww.amemoryofus.com
Thank you! We are so excited!
DeleteHow exciting!!! God is so good :)
ReplyDeleteIsn't He though?! We are blessed and so very thankful!
DeleteAaahhhhh! First- LOVE your "announcement" picture! And I am so so so excited for you!!
ReplyDeleteYay for double blessings!! 😊
Thank you....I need all of your Super Mom advice!
DeleteCONGRATS!!!!!! So excited for you and Stephen!!!!! Can't wait to read all the details!! Such a cute picture, btw!
ReplyDeleteThank you, thank you!! It's going to be our best journey yet!
DeleteYAY!! CONGRATS! So happy for you!!!!
ReplyDeleteLove the announcement!!
oh my gosh....I am just so excited for you!!!!!!!! :)
THANK YOU!! We can't wait to meet these babies; we are SO thankful!
DeleteYES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
ReplyDeleteCongratulations!!!!!!!!!