|one|
My office at work was in need of some serious cleaning. Earlier this week, I had about an hour that looked like I wouldn't have any disruption, so I concurred it all. I dusted my entire office and two other rooms...with a can of Lysol thinking it was a can of Pledge. Ugh. Our hall smelt like we were spraying down Round 3 of the flu outbreak.
|two|
Sunday morning and night I got both girls and myself ready for church and arrived early both times by myself with both babies. I felt like Superwoman!
|three|
Amelia has had a rough last couple of nights and Momma's been dragging at work the next day. Two days in a row, I downed a huge Dr. Pepper througout the course of the day to help me along. You do what you gotta do when you're not a coffee drinker.
(and I can N.E.V.E.R. pass up a Honey Boo Boo gif...dolla makes me holla)
|four|
Since Christmas shopping season (which was primarily taken care of online), we've seemed to have expense after expense come up. Nothing necessrily urgent, but all things that we've needed. We purposed to not rack up a large credit card bill this month (and large to us isnt' that much compared to other people's budgets) and we didn't! It was barely over $100 this month. I love our credit card and the rewards we get, and we always pay it off as soon as the bill comes in. I wouldn't have one if we just racked up and up the charges. #noma'am
|five|
With the exception of one birthday party and one overnight date night, May's calendar is EMPTY. Saaaay whaaaat?! Keep it that way, ok May? I'm lookin' at you lazy weekends and quiet weeknights!
Happy Thursday friends!

I bet your office did smell like you were cleaning up from round 3 of the flu! HA At least the next round of the flu shouldn't hit your hallway! HAHA
ReplyDeleteI Love me a good cold Dr. Pepper! HA
Hope May stays empty for you! It's pure craziness for us!
Hey you are superwoman - don't forget that! :) I down Dr. Pepper like it's my job and my kids are sleeping through the night, now I must knock on some wood ;) and our May is crazy...what???? I blame baseball, end of school, recitals, etc. :) Have a great day my friend so glad our paths crossed in this crazy blogging world. xoxo ERIN
ReplyDelete