3 Years Around Here

Friends, I have no idea where to even start with this. It's been well over a month since I last posted. Life has thrown us some curveballs in that time and dealing with those day to day happenings and our family has come first over this space. As it always will. 

But, I couldn't let April 18 pass by without stopping in briefly to say it's the Second House on the Right's 3rd blogiversary! I love this space so much and while it has been gravely neglected of late, I'm not putting it to bed yet. 

There is so much that I want to share since my hiatus and hopefully soon I'll get the time and energy to play a serious game of catch up. To sum up quick a few of our happenings....

  • The girls turned 18 months....A YEAR AND A HALF.
  • We've become a one income family. (Hopefully this will be changing soon.)
  • Stephen has been dealing with some serious health issues. 
  • Stephen's brother's wedding is coming up in a couple of weeks so all the festivities and prep for that is well under way. 
  • My Pampered Chef business boomed in March. 
  • My 40 hour week job has had quite the major stresses lately; I'm hanging in there - that's about all I can say at this point. 
  • We became addicted to watching Homeland and are caught up to the current season. Yes, we watched 6 seasons in about a month. 
  • Stephen turned 30. 
  • The Preds are off to a good start in the playoffs and secured the President's Cup. 2 down 14 to go. 

See what I did there...had to lighten things up a little bit. 

If you're a new reader or been following along for some time, THANK YOU. I can never say enough how much I love the blogging community. The support and encouragement is like none other. And the daily conversations I have with some of you are highlights of my day. There are days and sometimes weeks that pass that I talk with some of you whom I've never met in person more than I talk with friends who live across town that I've known for years. It's just a busy phase of life we're all in. 

I cherish these friendships more than you know. Thanks for finding me and connecting. Thanks for sticking around and keeping up with our little Second House on the Right. 


3 comments

  1. Praying for you lady and happy Blog-iversary! BIG BIG HUGS and I am so happy for your PC success, yay you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy blogiversary!!!!! I have so enjoyed reading your blog and getting to know you better! You are a great friend!
    Sarah at MeetTheShaneyfelts

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy blogiversary! Looking forward to reading your updates when you have a second to post about them.

    ReplyDelete

Your comment will be visible after approved by the author.