Friday Favorites

Happy Friday friends! 

Today I'm hopping in to share a few of my very favorites from the week! 

|one|

Normally, we're on top of what's coming and going on Netflix but somehow we missed the lastest season of The Great British Baking Show coming on. To say we were both pleasantly surprised is an understatement. Gosh, I LOVE this show so...SO much! 


|two|

I became a Pampered Chef consultant back in January and that little side business has done our family well this year in our times of need. In June and July, I hit two huge sales goals and I qualified for almost ALL of the new Fall products for free! Which included the granddaddy of them all....


The Quick Cooker!! 

I had never jumped on the Instant Pot wagon before I received my Pampered Chef one. I get it now. While I think I still love the idea of my crockpot better than this, this is incredibly handy in the kitchen to bring a complete meal to your family table in a short amount of time. There are advanced safety features on the Pampered Chef version vs. the Instant Pot, a longer warranty, and direct support from your consultant and home office. PLUS, host a qualifying party in September or October, and you purchase it for just $96!! 

You can check out my website right here! Just because we may not live in the same town, doesn't mean we can't hook you up to host an easy show and rack up some awesome rewards! The way PC rewards it's hostesses is honestly the #1 reason I LOVE this company! 


These are just some of the new products for Fall & Winter! It's just so exciting!! 

|three|

OK, so our town is slowly entering the 21st century. A couple of weeks ago, we opened a Publix. A PUBLIX  yall. It was the first store to open in a new shopping center that will boast so many new stores and restaurants. Maybe we'll get a Target by the time the 22nd century rolls in. 

Stephen picked us up lunch one day from the Publix deli and it was the best sandwich! So I'm fully aware this is such a lame favorite, but it was truly a highlight of the week! 

Image result for publix deli subs

|four|

My MIL keeps our girls during the days, and to that she deserves ALL the praise hands! I often refer to their days and activities on IG as "Camp Lolli's". She is a retired elementary school teacher, and she just knocks it out of the park with our girls. 


They learn something new every day. They can say their ABC's, count to almost 20, have certain books memorized, are masters as puzzles, do an arts & crafts project almost daily, and have Bible Story time and activities every day too! 


They can definitely be a handful for anyone, but I'm glad they're with her. They are safe, cared for and OH SO loved! 


|five|

I've been hesitant to plan the girls' birthday party this year because we'll be out of the country on their birthday and the weekends surrounding their day. October is just a busy month with all the fall festiveness, so it was hard to decide on party or small family get-together. And then I wavered back and forth between three different themes and finally decided ok we're going to do this or not. And so yes, of course we're doing this. A date has been set, a new theme has been chosen, and plans are rolling. Albeit, it'll be scaled back than their 1st birthday party, but there will still be a party! Our girls deserve ALL the celebration! 

Enjoy your weekend with all of your favorites!! See you next week! 

Linking up with Andrea for Friday Favorites and Christina for Five on Friday. 

2 comments

  1. We have decided to do less with Connor's birthday. Something a bit smaller and more budget friendly.
    And I've only ever shopped at Publix when on vacation.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can't wait to see how you celebrate the girls and GIRL I am so proud of you and your hustle with your business. WAY TO GO!

    ReplyDelete

Your comment will be visible after approved by the author.