Today my blogging friend Erin at Perfectly Port is kicking off her 10 on the 10th linkup for the new year! I absolutely LOVE this linkup!!You can catch up with previous 10 on the 10th posts under the "Quick Finds" section on the right of your screen!
Today we're sharing 10 Random Facts about us! I feel like I've done a few of these similar posts through the years and every time I come up with more randomness to share about me! haha SURELY, I'm getting close to having shared it all by now!
|one|
I LOVVVVE me some Instastories. But no really, I'm obsessed with them. Whoever concocted that idea over at the Instagram HQ, give him or her a raise or send them to Disney one.
|two|
In the last 6 months or so, I've fallen in love with ordering a large Ice Water WITH STRAWBERRIES at Sonic. Game changer. Try it.
|three|
My office at work is across from the Morgue. Yes.
|four|
I hate shoe shopping. I will wear shoes until they're literally falling apart before I go buy a new pair. If I do find a pair I love, it's not uncommon to buy them in two colors that way, I'm set for an extra long while.
|five|
I enjoy party planning...always have. I like to plan ideas for future events. As in long-ways off future events. Like, the girls 4th Birthday party in 2020.
|six|
We're not house shopping. We're no where near house shopping again. But I love to search through Zillow on a regular basis. I'm nosey.
|seven|
On January 1 when new calendars go up, I flip to August to see what day my birthday is on. Because for the life of me, I won't be able to remember what day it was on the previous year. I mean I should be able to say, my birthday was on a Sunday so it'll be Monday this year. Nope, I need verification. #itsaWednesdaythisyear
|eight|
I'm a fickle grocery shopper. Sometimes, I will shop at three different stores in a week's time to get the best deals on items we need. Other weeks, I'm a one stop shop kind of girl. No time for it.
|nine|
Speaking of best deals, aside from specific groceries we just have to have, I do not and will not pay full price for anything. If it's not on sale, it will be eventually.
|ten|
Currently there is not ONE monogrammed item in the girls' wardrobe. WHO AM I?!?!
(p.s. I ordered Valentine's dresses off Zulily a couple weeks ago for dirt cheap. #they'remonogrammed)
Thanks so much Erin for hosting this FUN linkup with us each month!! Can't wait to see what randomness everyone else is sharing today!
AND while we're at it, today is my sister's birthday!! She's one of my closest friends and has been such a great influence for me since becoming a mom myself. She deserves all the fun and happy things today (although she's more than likely shuffling boys to and from basketball practices). Happy Birthday Dana (or as the girls say Naaana!) We love you so much!!



Awe happy birthday to your sister. They are the best :). I love learning more about you. I could not have my office across from the morgue. Dear heavens, I have shivers thinking about it. I have a hard time not buying on sale too but then I also buy things because they are on sale! I think Insta-stories are taking over and I love yours :) xoxo ERIN
ReplyDeleteI’m obsessed with Instastories as well! I will have to try the water + strawberries combo at Sonic. I usually get a large ice water with extra vanilla! So delicious! Happy birthday to your sister!
ReplyDeleteYes to the obsession with instastories!!!! Best thing IG could have ever done! There are some that I definitely have to watch every time! And I used to never be a sales shopper until I got married.....and shared a bank account ha!
ReplyDeleteSarah at MeetTheShaneyfelts
I find planning parties fun too, but actually holding the party and pulling it off is the hard part!
ReplyDeleteMy go to drink at Sonic used to be a Route 44 water with strawberry, lime, and mint. Then they evidently discontinued the spearmint flavor, and it's just not good with peppermint. It was a sad day for me...lol.
ReplyDeleteI wish I had the time or even desire to shop multiple stores for the best grocery deals. I don't. I just go to one and if I'm being totally honest, I've started doing ClickList at Kroger so now, I just pick up my groceries and head home. LIFE MADE.
ReplyDeleteAnd as you know, I love hearing your InstaStories. You're one of my favorites.