Friday Favorites

I know what you're thinking..FOUR posts in one week...who is this person?! I surprise myself...most days any more. 

Do you follow Joanna Gaines on IG? I mean, you're reading a blog, of course you follow Jojo! Ok, so did you see the balloon decor yesterday for the Silos Baking Co's 1st birthday?! OH MY. I probably spent a solid 10 minutes gazing at these four photos! 

Isn't it....just...magical?!
Speaking of Instagram accounts...do you also follow Hoda Kotb? Every day she posts some kind of quote and they are always one of my favorites of the day on IG! AND she's pretty fond of our beloved Nashville and the Predators! You, ma'am, are a gem!



I've also been listening to this soundtrack on repeat on Spotify this week. Ugh...it's so good! 


Can we just take a moment to shed a tear over the fact that both girls have enough hair to hold a tiny hairbow clip now?! My heart....they own every little inch of it! 


Earlier this week I made one of our dinner favorites, Chicken Teriyaki Rice Bowl...it's SO good and EVEN MORE simple! I'll be sharing the recipe soon! 


This week on the blog I shared a Weekend Recap, What's Up Wednesday & Three Things Survey. Be sure to check them out before you go!!

Our girls are NINE months old on Sunday...which means their 9 month update is coming up next week! If you need me this weekend, I'll be curled up in a corner slowly rocking myself and wiping away tears. 

Linking up today 



Happy Weekending and Happy July Eve! 

5 comments

  1. those balloons are amazing! i really hope i can visit Waco someday! xo jillian - cornflake dreams

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Friday! Everything Joanna touches turns to gold and I can't get enough of it. How adorable are your girls in their bows?! So precious! Beautifully Candid

    ReplyDelete
  3. That rice bowl has my mouth watering

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the soundtrack to Moana as well. The Chicken Teriyaki Rice bowls look fantastic. Happy Friday!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love all of your Friday favorites! Your girls are adorable and I'm in love with everything Joanna does! I hope you have a wonderful weekend!

    ReplyDelete

Your comment will be visible after approved by the author.