There are few things that I love more than a good meme, ecard, or just a funny little saying. I mean, they rank right up there with Jesus, Stephen, the girls and Dr. Pepper. From time to time, I screenshot my favorites just to go back on and show someone else during the day or send to someone.
They're the perfect little pick-me-up's! Today, I thought I'd share some of my recent favorites that I've saved. I hope they brighten your day even if just a bit!
I mean really. Some days, I feel like I deserve a gold medal, have a bridge named after me, have the Queen herself knight me...just something!
Yes! Only it's more like 9ish hours for us...but still...not THAT far considering we're talking about DISNEY WORLD! Gosh, I love that pocket draining place!
Already.
I say this ALL THE TIME because of 'ol JP. It's like whoever created this meme is connected to my soul!
Ok, so not a "funny" one, but nonetheless, spoke to me, and I couldn't agree with this more!! No matter what happens, YOU determine your day.
#amen
Is it 3:30 yet? Because if so, that means, I'm off work, home by 3:45 and in my jammies by 4. Welcome to the best part of my week!
I posted this on IG. So maybe it's a tad inappropriate, but I've laughed waaay too much at this than is probably acceptable.
Since becoming a parent, some days showers feel like SUCH a reward. Other days, they're an "Ugh..do I REALLY NEED to today?"
Well, I'm not a stay at home mom, and let me just say that these things STILL apply to us full time working mamas!
#fact
#anotherfact
They could add "Never underestimate a woman who listens to Eric Church, and was born in August AND is a twin mom"...they'd have me sold lickety split!
Seriously. I don't get these people.
This will only make sense if you've heard or been following the hilarity following Monday night's Game 1 of the Stanley Cup Finals. Quick story: Preds fans throw a catfish on the ice during playoff games. It's a tradition stemming from the Red Wing's fans' tradition of throwing an octopus on the ice. Well, this is Tennessee...we have catfish. Call a redneck move if you feel so led, but we'll say differently. So, a Nashville fan threw a catfish on the ice in Pittsburgh Monday night. He was escorted out of the game and later CHARGED with disorderly conduct, disrupting a meeting and get this "INSTRUMENTS OF CRIME". I can't make this up. So basically, the world is rolling their eyes at the city of Pittsburgh and collectively saying, "really?" Nashville is definitely coming out the winner on this one and running with all the jokes, media promotions, etc they can making this guy a hometown hero! You can bet the NASHVILLE ice will be littered with catfish come Game 3 on Saturday!! (p.s. The charges were dropped against the guy yesterday...after lawyers upon lawyers were lining up to defend this guy pro bono. #wetakecareofourown #andwehaveasenseofhumor #c'monpittsburgh)
Happy Thursday friends!















The connect with Jesus... daily, sister. Sometimes I swear Connor is pushing me just so I make time for my studies in the morning because this Momma runs on coffee and Jesus.
ReplyDeleteOh man Juan Pablo esss NOT ok ;). I am always in my jammies friday nights included LOL! xoxo ERIN
ReplyDelete