My friend Sarah shared this post idea last week and encouraged others to do the same, so I'm joining the fun and sharing various Three Things about myself.
Last year, I shared this post with Four Things about myself; which ALSO stemmed from one of Sarah's blog posts, ha. This time we're switching up the categories a bit.
Join the fun and share a little about yourself!
Three things I'd never give up
Social Media (#sorrynotsorry)
Netflix
Dr. Pepper
Three favorite vegetables
Broccoli
Squash
Brussels Sprouts (if prepared correctly)
Three shows I watched faithfully from beginning to end
Dawson’s Creek
Friends
Scandal (I’m not ready for next season to be
the end!)
Three places I want to visit inside the US
Yosemite
NYC at Christmas time!
Skagit Valley Tulip Festival (just go on over to Google images, drool for a few minutes and come back here)
Three place I want to visit outside the US
Lake Louise in Alberta, Canada
Ireland
France
Three things I always have with me
iPhone
Wallet
Baby Wipes
Three things that are always in my car
iPhone Charger
Diapers & Wipes
Eric Church CD’s and CD from our wedding
Three most recent calls were from / to
Stephen
Pediatrician’s Office
Amy
Three most often used makeup products
Avon Glimmersticks Wash off / Waterproof Eye Liner
Avon Supershock Volumizing Mascara
Cover Girl Ready, Set, Gorgeous Pressed Powder Foundation
Three things that make me laugh
The Office
Girls Night Dinners with Emilee and Molly
Stories told by: my uncle Stanley, my friend Angela
and my cousin’s husband, Robert…they are THE BEST story tellers I know.
Three things that make me cry
The Hallmark Movie, “The Lost Valentine”…every
single time.
Videos of soldiers coming home surprising their
loved ones
Practically every episode of “Parenthood”
Keep it going! Take the survey yourself and post on your blog or Instastories! I'd love to hear more about you! Happy Thursday!
Keep it going! Take the survey yourself and post on your blog or Instastories! I'd love to hear more about you! Happy Thursday!

I should have included social media in the list of what I'd never give up haha! And y'all should make it a point to visit Yosemite at some point! I went in college and it's the most beautiful place I've ever been and I really want Dustin and I to go since he's never been. Also NYC during December is literally my DREAM and if it can't happen this December then it's happening the next....even if I have to go by myself haha!
ReplyDeleteSarah at MeetTheShaneyfelts