In starting to prepare for the girls' first birthday bash, I realized I had never posted any photos from their 6 and 9 month sessions. Once again, my dear friend Amy came over and snapped some photos of our little ladies.
For the 6 month session, it had come a terrible storm that morning, but the rain let up just enough to take a few shots outside. This white wicker chair was mine from when I was a little girl and had many photos taken in myself. I saw it at my parents' house one night and snatched it up knowing it would be perfect for their upcoming pictures!
What you can't tell is that our back yard was extremely soggy and the temp had dropped a solid 20 degrees making it a chilly spring day. I was so afraid the girls would get sick, but they were fine.
It's so funny to see Mae Parker at this age and how much she's slimmed down since becoming mobile. She's still our bigger twin, but bless her she was such a little chunk around this time!
Amelia was NOT in the best mood on this particular day. We worked ourselves silly trying to get smiles out of her and we were just not successful. Oh well, she's still a doll!
We kept trying to get a shot of the girls sitting beside each other, but MP just wanted to get in her crawling position. At the time, she hadn't started crawling yet, but was SO CLOSE.
Their hair has grown SO much!
It's also baffling to me that they used to sleep in their cribs at the highest position. Ha. Now, they're at the lowest level, and I'm not too certain that they won't be able to escape that one day.
And this last one just cracks me up. Amy wanted to try and get this sweet shot of the girls laying beside each other in a crib. We laid them down, Amy had to change batteries or a camera card or something. Didn't take but a minute, turn around and MP was OUT. She slept for a good 40 minutes before waking up to finish.
Annnd...fast forward to 9 months. OH how much they changed in 3 short months!
This particular day was a quintessential July Saturday in Tennessee. It was hot and MUGGY. We were both sweating like hogs within ten minutes. It was such a gross day. We pick the BEST days to take photos.
These two do NOT lack for personality these days!
Oh, these sweet smiles.
We blink and another month, and another month have passed by. Everything I've ever heard about how fast they grow is turning out to be true...and I'm not sure that I'm a fan of it either.
12 month photos are coming up soon! HOW CAN THIS BE?!?





















Oh my goodness! They are SO dang cute!! I just want to squeeze them!! That picture of them laying in the bed! So CUTE!
ReplyDeletePrecious!!! I loved seeing how they've changed in just a few short months!
ReplyDeleteSarah at MeetTheShaneyfelts