A Normal Day

Hey friends! I'm randomly stopping by this afternoon to share this sweet video I saw on Facebook earlier today. I've not been able to get it out of my head. It's everything life is now for us and what will probably be for the next few years. 


I feel so overwhelmed and constantly rushed and drop dead exhausted at the end of the day, but I hope and pray my girls see through the yawns, see past the dark circles under my eyes, and overlook the sense of frustration at times. I hope they see unconditional love, cheesy smiles and faces I make to get them to laugh, and how always no matter what, they come first in our normal day. 

While I may feel like I'm running ragged most days lately, I hope to start realizing and appreciating that Amelia and Mae Parker are seeing it from a totally different perspective. According to them, our days are pretty great. 

The old saying is true...the days are long, but the years are short. 

1 comment

  1. Oh my goodness that saying seriously haunts me. It's SO true. I blinked and my two oldest will both be in elementary school next year and I will just have ONE at home...what????? AH! You are doing great momma! xoxo ERIN

    ReplyDelete

Your comment will be visible after approved by the author.