Obsessions

Today I’m checking in a for a quick “5 Things” post and sharing 5 Things I’m currently OBSESSED with!

The Great British Baking Show – I recently discovered this show on Netflix and somehow missed hearing about it before now on PBS. I LOVE this show. It’s been a sweet forever since I’ve found a show that I just can’t get enough of and this is that for me right now! Not that I have much time to watch tv these days, but when I do, I’m sneaking a few minutes of this in here and there. There’s 3 seasons on Netflix…plenty to keep me occupied for a long while!



This Song! I have long been a fan of Eli Young Band and have worn their albums out in the past. Their newest song, “Skin and Bones”, is exactly why I love them so! Check it out on Spotify here!  (There's next to nothing on You Tube yet. womp womp) 

Image result for eli young band skin and bones

Over the weekend, we watched the movie “Hidden Figures”. Any time Stephen suggests watching a movie, I just have to laugh, because the odds of us making it through an entire movie with no baby interruptions are S.L.I.M. to N.O.N.E. It may have taken us two nights to watch the whole thing, but it was sooooo good! I’ve thought about it every day since. These women truly blew me away. I can’t imagine the hardships they endured but the leaps and bounds they made in their field…it’s just a beautiful story! SUCH A GOOD MOVIE!!


Maybe I’m late to the game, and maybe I’m too old for it, but I’m obsessed with Bitmoji’s here lately. I’m convinced there’s an appropriate bitmoji for any kind of short text I would send. Stephen doesn’t get it and even annoys him a tiny bit if we we’re being totally honest. But I don’t care, they make me giggle.


There is no better scent than that of fresh baby laundry! God bless you creators of Dreft detergent. I hope my babies’ clothes still smell like you when they’re 19. 

Image result for baby laundry meme
#amen

What are you currently obsessed! I'd love to hear!! 

Have a wonderful weekend filled with your favorites! 

No comments

Your comment will be visible after approved by the author.