Friends, today I'm sharing one of our newest and most favorite recipes. You will LOVE these I promise!
It's fajitas and sliders combined! YES PLEASE!! Be sure to check out Johannah and Heather's blogs today for their monthly Recipe Club linkup to see what yummy dishes others are sharing!
Here's what you'll need:
2 cups of cooked shredded chicken (Make it a step easier and pick up a rotisserie chicken at your grocery store!)
1 onion thinly sliced
1-2 Bell Peppers (depending on size) thinly sliced
1 pack of taco seasoning
2 cups of shredded cheese
1 pack of Hawaiian Rolls
Salt, Pepper, Garlic to season
1/2 Stick of melted butter
Slice your rolls in half and top bottom half with half the cheese.
Cook the onions in peppers until they're done. Season with salt, pepper and garlic. (I usually add a little water or EVOO to help the process along.) Once onions and peppers are done, toss in the chicken and taco seasoning. Stir until combined thoroughly.
Spread evenly across cheese on bottom half of rolls.
Top with remaining half of cheese and top half of buns. Mix together garlic (be generous) with your half stick of melted butter and brush tops of rolls.
Bake at 400 for 5-7 minutes.
We ate our little sliders with tortialla chips and fresh guac.
Seriously...these are SO good and take NO time to make! Hope you enjoy!










Erica! These looks absolutely delicious!!! And so easy! This is something that I know Brian would love, so these are going on my menu for this coming week!!
ReplyDeleteThanks for sharing!!
Ummm those look so good. Going on our menu for next week!
ReplyDeleteThank you for sharing.
YUM! I love those hawaiian rolls :). These look delicious. I am totally pinning this for my upcoming meal plan. These would be great for guests or a meal to take too! xoxo ERIN
ReplyDeleteOh my goodness! This is going on our menu for next week, holy yum!
ReplyDelete