When 3 Out of 4 are Sick, and You're Not One of the 3...

 Just stopping in for a quick update. We had an extremely low key weekend, and then Monday hit and I swear we've lived 3 months in 3 days. 

Between a sick husband, a teething baby, and another sick and/or teething baby...well exhaustion has hit an all-new glorious level and blogging has certainly taken a back seat. 


I could go on an on about all the negatives this week, but I won't bore you. Instead I'll just say, I'm thankful for doctors, medicines, and that even in our "worst" days, I know they could be so much worse and that other families are going through far more than we are. For that, we are thankful. 


p.s. I'm also thankful for in-laws who offer to keep my sick babies overnight just so I can sleep and catch up on our house that is PILED UP with various stacks of junk, laundry, mail and bills. Which brings about my question that nobody can seem to answer: when exactly do we STOP getting bills from the girls' birth and  hospital stay IN OCTOBER? Because those suckers just seem to keep rolling in every few weeks. 

Next week, (I hope) to be back to this little blog a little bit more. I'll be sharing our May Life Lately update and hopefully the girls' EIGHT month update!! EIGHT!?

And without a doubt, our biggest highlight of the week...our Nashville Predators are Conference Champs! On to the Stanley Cup Finals they go!! We LOOOOVE going to Preds games, but I'm 99.9% sure a Cup Final Playoff ticket is quite out of our budget. So, we'll be faithfully watching from the comforts of our home, rocking babies to sleep and silently cheering with pumping our arms in the air looking like silent mimes trapped in a box. (True story. I should've recorded us during the rest of the playoffs.Game time spills over into the girls' bedtime so there's been ALOT of silent cheering going on in fear of waking two sleeping babies. #neverwakingasleepingteethingbaby)


And no post is complete without a photo of our favorite little ladies! Despite their sicknesses, fussiness, etc they still remain fairly happy. Also another thing we are much thankful for! 



Hope you are all well...see you back here next week! 

2 comments

  1. Oh no I hope everyone is on the mend quickly :) Yay for the Nashville Predators, we are Penguins fans here but I am not a huge hockey fan ;). I hope you have a restful long weekend friend! xoxo ERIN

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm so sorry everyone has been sick!!! Good news about the Predators though! :)

    ReplyDelete

Your comment will be visible after approved by the author.