A New Look

Hey friends! That break seemed like a sweet forever. We are all well and good;  just recovering from some technical difficulties. Here's the background story for what happened for anyone who missed it on my IG stories. P.S. these loonie tunes are doing just fine minus snotty, runny noses, tis the season...



The day after Valentines I hopped on and all of my blog design was gone. The designer who I had used years back had let all of their 3rd party accounts expire and I found there to be no way to get in contact with them. Couldn't find them anywhere and emails to the address I had bounced back. My little corner of the internet looked like a littered mess, so I disabled it until I had new design installed. 


See what I mean...ugh so tragic. 

BUT, the upside was I had been debating a design update anyway. This just forced me to go through with it. For anyone interested I used the Etsy shop BloggerTemplate (thanks for the recommendation Johannah!) for the design, header and install. I paid a whopping $10. It was quick and easy and I love the cleanliness of everything on here now. 

I've still got a little housekeeping to do to finish everything up. Mainly add post links to the top menu pages. But for now, we're back up and running. Let me know what you think of the remodel and any suggestions you may have!! 

Happy Monday friends! 

5 comments

  1. Your new design looks AMAZING!! I ended up buying my new one from Etsy and installed it myself and I was so proud of being able to even do that haha! Im glad you're back to blogging!!
    Sarah at MeetTheShaneyfelts

    ReplyDelete
  2. I would have been so upset if my blog "disappeared"! I may have to check out that Etsy store in the near future. So glad you're back up!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love your new design :) Looking great lady and sure did miss you! xoxo ERIN

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the new look Erica!!! =) Gosh those girls are stinkin' cute!!!!

    ReplyDelete

Your comment will be visible after approved by the author.