Dear Sweet Amelia –
I’m not quite sure why you find it necessary
to just lie awake at night….all night this week. You’re exhausting us all
(except for your sister who’s living her best life in a quiet bedroom all by
herself). However, your faint giggles in the darkness of our room while you
touch our faces is endearing to say the very least.
Dear Halloween fun size packs of M&M’s –
You’ve been a
delightful little afternoon snack a few days this week. I think we’re finally
through the Halloween stashes…time to reload from Easter leftovers.
Dear production team from “The Crown” –
While I understand
the reasoning behind recasting all of your characters for the next two seasons
to better depict the aging processes, I’m not quite sure I’m a fan of saying
goodbye to Princess Margaret…aka Vanessa Kirby. What a gem she is! Can’t you
just invest in your makeup department and let them do their magic to your
current cast members? No? Eh, worth a shot.
Dear Netflix –
Speaking of “The Crown”, I’m going to need
you to request an expedited filming of Season 3. Because this tentative
2019/2020 return is just not acceptable.
Dear Winter –
Feel free to adios yourself anytime you see
fit…and take your high electric bills with you.
Dear Tennessee accents –
I hear you all day long in the busy
hallway outside my office door. Just yesterday, I heard you loud in a clear in conversation
that started like this, “I don’t know ‘bout ‘em…my fanger hurts…I smushed it in
the truck door this mornan.” And another conversation started with “Did I tell
ya I fell out of the bed last night??!” I could write a book, but for the sake
of not wanting to lose my job I don’t share too much on social media. But IF I could…we’d
be here for days!
Dear local Krispy Kreme –
Well, you lasted a little over a
year. We tried to tell you we all loved our local donut shops. Not sure what
happened behind the scenes to close your doors on Wednesday. But you were certainly
the talk of the town, front page headlines of the newspaper and THE Facebook
news of the day. However, it’s your marketing and printing department that *PERMANENTLY*
stole the show.
(See what I did there? Yes, this was the actual signage
placed all across their windows.)
Happy Weekending friends! Linking up with Taz & Belly!









Oh Amelia! I hope y'all get some rest this weekend! I have never watched the Crown!
ReplyDeleteOur Krispy Kreme closed about 18 months ago and I nearly cried. No joke. They are my favorite donuts.
ReplyDeleteAnd The Crown. I want to watch it. I want to love it. But when I attempted to, I fell asleep. Not once, not twice, not even three time. But 4!!
Love Krispy Creme but that sign is too funny. I have to watch the crown--- and how cute is your babe?
ReplyDelete2019/2020 tentative return date, what and why? I LOVE the Crown and I was sad none of the characters are returning either! xoxo ERIN
ReplyDelete