No, I've not blogged in a while...Yes, we're ok!

So it's been a hot minute (or over two weeks) since I was last on here. What can I say? 

I mean but really. 

Everyone is fine and healthy. So there is that. Knock on wood. Salt over the shoulder. Whatever. We've been healthy in the midst of the flu EPIDEMIC. 

So a quick check in for what we've been up to lately...

These girls...the difference a year makes is truly unbelievable. It's difficult to remember them like this last year vs. now. They are FULL-THROTTLE every minute they are awake. It's such a fun phase, but make no mistake it's an exhausting phase too. 

I did something exciting...


I signed up to be a Pampered Chef consultant! It's something I've thought about off and on for literally ten years. I finally just did it. I love these products SO much, love how PC rewards their hostesses, and love, love LOVE cooking! I'm giving it a whirl and going to see how it goes. If your local, I'd love to come cook for your and your friends. Parties are fun and an EASY way to get free products and deep discounts! If you're not local, there's these things called Facebook parties?! There's so much that can be done through that avenue of social media now PLUS you still get the free products and discounts!!  

Find out more on my PC website here!! Y'all I'm seriously SO excited about this. Nervous a touch and so thrilled!

We've had some other things going on too that are less than enjoyable, but yet such a part of life. Keeping our eyes fixed ahead and moving forward. 

And work life...well. We endured another unannounced inspection first thing Monday morning this time with the State. In 8 years, by far the most intense inspection I've been involved with and there's been many. Monday felt like two weeks alone. 


January started out great, but not going to lie it's wrapped itself up with stress and problems abounding. It's life. Not every day is a fairy tale. I've been channeling my inner Ashley I for many days now. 


I hope you all are well!! I plan to be back next week sharing our January Life Lately and other fun posts! 

Have a wonderful weekend!





2 comments

  1. The blog title alone made me giggle! HA Glad everyone is healthy!
    Congrats on becoming a PC consultant. I love their products!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am glad you all are ok but I am sorry for all the junk of life you have had to deal with :) BIG HUGS and congrats on your new endeavor, you will be fabulous at it! xoxo ERIN

    ReplyDelete

Your comment will be visible after approved by the author.