What's Up Wednesday - February



Hey friends, thanks so much for all your kind comments here and on IG earlier this week regarding my new design. I just love the freshness of this space, if that's even an adjective you can use to describe a blog! 

Today, I'm linking up with Shay to share What's Up around here lately. 

What we're eating this week...



Tuesday - I had Pampered Chef show so the girls and Stephen were on their own, but at the party we whipped up fast and fresh fajitas in about 15 minutes! 
Wednesday - Soup & Grilled Cheese
Thursday - We'll be at my parents' for dinner per usual Thursday night plans. 
Friday- Meatballs, Rice & Salad
Saturday - We'll be eating out with the fam for my Mom's birthday! 

What I'm reminiscing about...


For my dad's birthday earlier this month, my Aunt Cheri had him a pillow and bear made from my Uncle Jerri's postal uniform. Not a day passes that I don't think about him. So hard to believe it's almost been a year and a half. 

What I'm loving...
Um, hello...my new blog design! 

What we've been up to...
Honestly, not much. The girls and Stephen have been taking turns under the weather the last few weeks, so we've pretty much been homebodies. 


What I'm dreading...
Nothing in particular. 

What I'm working on...
Wrapping up several Pampered Chef orders from a show last night and getting ready for another show on Monday night! I'm loving this little side gig so much!!

What I'm excited about...
Stephen and I have been tossing around ideas for his birthday weekend coming up in April. It's a big one for him this year! 

What I'm watching / reading...


We successfully watched coverage of the Winter Olympics every single night for the last two weeks. I enjoy it, but I'm glad it's over...time to move on. WHICH by the way, did you see the IG post from the Today Show with Savannah, Dylan and Hoda seeing their babies for the first time when they got back home? Ugh. All the tears. 

From the recommendation of my bestie Emilee, I'm slowly reading this...


I have to MAKE time to read. I enjoy reading, but I also enjoy sleeping and sleeping typically wins out after a night full of wrangling toddlers and household chores. 

I'm on the fence so far about this book, but she tells me it gets really good. 

What I'm listening to...
Ok, so confession, I'm not a HUGE fan of the Popcast, but I LOOOOVE following Jamie Golden on IG, she cracks me up. I just cant' get into the Popcast. However, Knox and Jamie's new podcast, The Bible Binge, I can get into that and you should too. 


What I'm wearing...
Nothing exciting or new for me. So let's talk about what our girls are wearing! Such a more fun option, right?! Old Navy had a huge Kids and Baby Sale last week...it may still be going on, I'm not sure. But I racked up BIG TIME for the girls with a couple of gift cards 


I had saved from Christmas. They had some simple staple pieces for $4 each. Great time to stock up for the summer t-shirts & such! 

What I'm doing this weekend...
Celebrating our Mom's birthday! I just love her and all that she does for all of us! 


What I'm looking forward to next month...
March is shaping up to be a FULL month of fun happenings! Every single weekend is planned with most of our weeks in between planned too. Part of me is excited and part of me is already exhausted! HAHA!! 

What else is new...
I think we've covered it all! 

1 comment

  1. Loved catching up on life with you and I need to check out the Bible Binge for sure!!! I have to make time to read too, I am trying to read two books in March. We shall see!

    ReplyDelete

Your comment will be visible after approved by the author.