Early in the planning stages, we contemplated on doing a receiving line or not. I am so glad we decided to do one. It was such a great opportunity to see everyone and thank them for coming! Had we not done this, we would've missed seeing several people.
We set up a table with our thumbprint frame just before going into the reception. This location was perfect, and our print turned out great!
After everyone came through our line, Stephen and I headed in to join our guests and hopefully eat some food and CAKE!!
As good as all the food looked, I wasn't very hungry. I think the adrenaline of the day was carrying me through. Stephen however, had no problem scarfing down a plate or two. (Two years later, he still doesn't have that problem.)
I LOVE how all of our decor turned out! A room full of family and friends under my beloved "market street" lights. I just can't get enough!
The lemonade stand was a huge hit! I was chicken though afraid that if there was a day I would spill something on me, that day would be THE day. Therefore, I drank water.
We waited until Julie was ready to do our cake pics before we tasted. Stephen's reactions in the following pics show his stamp of approval.
This man has a SWEET TOOTH...he was in HEAVEN.
Tomorrow, I'm wrapping everything up with the rest of our reception: photo booth pics, our guests, a paper airplane send off and some other goodies!!
If you've missed any wedding posts before this one, you can catch up with the links below:
Nursing Girls Shower - here
Church Family Shower - here
Stafford Family Shower - here
Flatt Family Shower - here
Girls Night - Little Black Dress Party - here
Setting Up - It Takes a Village - here
Rehearsal Night and Dinner - here
Getting Ready- here


















No comments
Your comment will be visible after approved by the author.