A Fun Getting to Know Me

Happy Halloween blogger friends! I hope your day is filled with fun with your favorite people. Our girls LOVE their costumes, which I'm sure you'll be seeing on social media before you see them here on the blog! (Keepin' it real..there aren't enough hours in the day anymore!) I saw this questionnaire floating around Facebook several weeks ago and saved it for a quick a blog post. There are several new followers around here on IG, so I thought I'd share some more random facts. Running a close second behind day-in-the life posts, these are my favorite types of posts to read on others' blogs. 
Happy Halloween Clipart Transparent

Do you make your own bed?
If I’m going to be home for most of the day yes. If Stephen is still at home when I leave in the morning, it doesn’t get made. 

The first car that was officially yours?
My last car (’09 Saturn Vue) was officially mine. I bought it, paid it off, it was in my name. The car I had in high school and in college was in my dad’s name. 

Three grocery items you don’t run out of?
Cereal, Milk, Sour Cream

 Image result for sour cream meme

When did you start doing your own laundry? 
I lived at home during my college years and at some point during that phase I remember washing some of my own clothes, but I didn’t do ALL of my own laundry until I moved out into my first apartment at age 24. (Thanks, Mom!)

If you could, would you go to high school again?
I don’t think so. 

Can you parallel park in under three moves?
3-4  depends on how much wiggle room there is. 

A  job you had in which people would be shocked to know about? 
Nothing in my career history is “shocking”. I worked my last couple years of college and first 3 years after college at a Boat Dealership…in the parts and service department. By the time I left, I could diagnose most boat motor problems that came in and find parts in lightning speed. Does anyone in my immediate family own a boat? Nope. Have we ever owned a boat? Nope. Can I tell you all about boats? Yes ma'am I can. 

Image result for boat mechanic meme

Do you think aliens are real?
I do not; but ask a certain co-worker of mine and you better pull up a chair for a free lesson in Aliens 101.

Can you drive a stick shift?
Never tried.

Guilty TV show you watch?
Practically anything on Bravo or any wedding related show on TLC. Say Yes to the Dress, 4 Weddings, and remember A Wedding Story?!?!! I used to spend hours watching episode after episode on that one!

Related image

Would you rather be too hot or too cold?
Oh, too cold for sure. Too hot, and I feel sick after a while. 

If the world ends, do you want to be one of the survivors?
No. But if the world ends, HOW is there any survivors to begin with? Where do they go? What do they do? How do they survive? (I CLEARLY put too much thought into these questions.)

Do you prefer sweet or salty?
Depends…I have a big sweet tooth but mainly just as cravings. I can do salty all the time…chips and salsa…come to mama!

Do you enjoy soaking in a nice bath?
You know, I do not. I’m not a bath person. The thought of sitting in water that gets lukewarm rather quickly and just sitting there….not my kind of relaxing. 

Do you consider yourself strong?
Yes.

Something people do, physically, that drives you crazy?
Talk with food in their mouth. #eeww

Image result for talk with mouth full meme

Something you do, physically, that you are sure drives other people insane?
Probably the whistling sound I can make through a bridge in my teeth. I do it when I feel like something has gotten stuck in there…TMI perhaps? And no, I don’t do it around people other than Stephen and my immediate family. 

Do you have any birthmarks?
Nope

Favorite Childhood Sport? 
I didn’t play any organized sports, but I loved watching Braves Baseball growing up. (And watching Wrestling with my dad. As in, “rastlin’”…the stuff you see on tv. Don’t even try to tell me it’s fake. We’ll just have to agree to disagree there. #jk)

Image result for wrestling is fake meme
(This just cracked me up waaaay more than it probably should have!

Do you talk to yourself? 
ALL. THE. TIME.

Do you like doing jig saw puzzles. 
Rarely

Would you go on a Reality Show? 
If it could be like Food Network’s Holiday Baking Championship OR if  you consider Fixer Upper a reality show...then yes ma’am I would. Survivor or something like the Real Housewives…not a chance. OR SUPERMARKET SWEEP!! It's making a comeback I hear!! I'm all over auditioning for that!!

Tea or Coffee?
Tea…Sweet Tea to be exact

First thing you remember wanting to be when you grew up? 
A mom

No matter how much money you have or don’t have, what are you an absolute snob about? 
Toilet Paper

Image result for toilet paper meme

Happy last day of October! I can't believe we have two months left of 2017!! Bring on ALL the holiday fun now! 

2 comments

  1. I laughed out loud at Alien 101 hahaha....very interesting! I make my bed every single day and if Dustin is home off work, he makes it, too. I had to teach him that ha! Can't believe you don't like baths!!
    Sarah at MeetTheShaneyfelts

    ReplyDelete
  2. I loved getting to know you better! Ha I sure as hope I am in heaven when the world ends ;) xoxo ERIN

    ReplyDelete

Your comment will be visible after approved by the author.