Confessions: Farewell Baby Brezza!

Sharing a few confessions today! If you checked in with us yesterday on Instastories, you’ll see we broke down and went to see our girls! They’re coming home today though!! Not quite sure if I’ll agree to a three day two night trip for them without us again any time soon. #truestory #imissthem

|one|

Tuesday we celebrated the girls’ “Coming Home” days! Amelia came home a year ago Tuesday and Mae a year ago Wednesday. (No, they didn’t.) We took pics, Stephen brought home a cute ice cream cake, my parents came over…we made a little deal about it. Fast forward to Wednesday morning and good ‘ol Timehop. I was reminded quickly that I was a day early on the celebrations. It was a year ago Wednesday and Thursday. UGH.  


|two|
ALL of the bills and insurance claims for the girls for their birth and hospital stay FINALLY cleared. There were 3 or 4 bills that popped up out of the blue in the last couple of months. (Don’t get me started.) Anyways, Amelia and MP are officially paid for and I suppose we get to keep them now!



|three|
We have 4 events on the calendar for Saturday. FOUR. What made everyone decide, Oh, October 21st, that sounds like a fantastic day to do all the things! Here’s hoping we make it through the day in one piece. Lord help us on Saturday more than usual please.


|four|
I’ve just recently discovered the Audible app. Go ahead. Tell me how long this has been a “thing” and I’ve been under my ever growing mass rock that I habitate under. Your first book download is free. WHAT?!?  I’ll be sharing soon the book I’m listening to and LOVING. I may lose all my cool points for it though. Whatever. I’m almost mid-thirties. It’s time to own the old lady dwelling inside me.



|five|
The girls have been off of formula for a few weeks now, which means we’re done with our beloved Baby Brezza Pro One-Step Formula Maker. It was possibly the best and most used Baby Shower gift we received. I would highly recommend it to new or expecting parents of multiples who decide to formula feed their babes. However, the last few months, I’ve been itching to get my kitchen back to normal. There was always clutter with bottles, bottle parts, the Baby Brezza beast  on the countertop, baby food maker, pouches and jars. It was becoming overwhelming to me. And then one day it was like they were done with it all. They started eating basically whatever we eat, so there went the baby food paraphernalia. They quit formula, so there went the formula maker. They started weaning off of the number of bottle feedings a day so there went some sets of bottles. It was like a fairy godmother stepped in with her magic wand and POOF gave me my kitchen back!!  It’s been a small bit of return to normalness but oh so welcomed and appreciated!




Happy Friday friends! Hope you enjoy a lovely Fall weekend with your favorites!! 

1 comment

  1. Awe I am so glad your babies came home after their trip and I thought, I think they are with them when I saw your instal-story. You gifs for each of your items kill me :). I love a clutter free counter so you know I am excited for your about that! xoxo ERIN

    ReplyDelete

Your comment will be visible after approved by the author.