TBB Asks: October - Fall Theme

Our weekend in a nutshell:

We had a HUGE 1st birthday bash for the girls, 3 out of 4 us have a bad cold, our internet service provider had a massive outage in our "area" literally ALL weekend. Hence, no sentimental "Happy Birthday" post to my girls on their birthday yesterday. (It's coming though.) We enjoyed a sweet low-key family day yesterday celebrating our girls. I had only one massive breakdown Sunday night that my babies were growing too fast. Here we are. 

I'm linking up again this month with The Blended Blog to share a little Fall themed Q&A! 


1. Favorite Fall Sweet Treat - ANYTHING pumpkin. Muffins, donuts, pie, cakes, bread....give me all the pumpkin sweets! 

2. Red, Yellow or Green Apples? Red 

3. Favorite Fall Sport to Play? PLAY? No thanks. Watch...college football....and let's just not bring up the Vols right now, kthanks. 

4. Best Drink for Fall - A Caramel Apple Spice from Starbucks! (or any warm cider on a chilly night!) 

5. Favorite Fall Activity - I love our church's annual Fall outing. Hot Dogs, Chili, Hayride, fun games and crafts for the kiddos. I also love our annual Halloween party with our friends. I LOVE seeing the couples' costumes some of them come up with every year!

6. Must have Fall Purchase? A BIG pot of yellow mums. I'll usually buy a couple other smaller pots in other colors, but I'm a sucker for the yellow ones to be the BIG one. 

7. Pumpkins: Pick your own or store-bought? For now, it's store bought. I'm sure as the girls get a little bigger, we'll go somewhere and let them pick ones from a patch!

8. Real or Fake Pumpkins? Real

9. Favorite Halloween Costume? Honestly, I love seeing whatever my nephews pick each year. It shows their specific interest for that year and how their interests are maturing. Riley was Handy Manny just a few years ago (or 8) and last year was a Storm Trooper. 

10. College Football or NFL? College - Preferably SEC.

11. Fall or Halloween Decor? Fall

12. Raking Leaves or No Leaves to Rake? UGH. We have SOOOOO many leaves! Last year it took our yard guy (Yes, we pay someone to mow our yard; we have nowhere to store a mower and for $35 a time...it's worth it!) anyways, it took him FOUR separate times to clear all the leaves. Whatever attachments he has sucks them up, chips them up, and bags it up. SO. MANY. LEAVES. 

13. Favorite Soup? I love making beef stew, but we also love taco soup and chicken tortilla soup!! 

14. Favorite Fall Scented Candle? I think it's called Autumn Leaves or maybe just Leaves from Bath & Body Works? Who knows, they may not have it this year. I stocked up last year and haven't had to buy any yet this season. 

15. Love or Hate Pumpkin Spice? Am I a blogger??! Duh...yes I love it! hahaha

16. Short booties or tall boots? Tall

17. Favorite Halloween Candy? Reeses Pumpkins!

18. PSL; yes or no? I don't drink coffee - my main blogger flaw!

19. Hayride or Corn Maze? Either will do. 

20. Favorite Fall TV show? Sounding like a broken record but This is Us is back on! I also LOVE the Macy's Thanksgiving Day Parade. It's always signified to me the "official" start of the holiday season!! 


linking here


5 comments

  1. I love the Macy's Thanksgiving Day Parade. It is tradition in my family's house to watch it while my Dad is in the kitchen making the stuffing and getting the turkey ready. Jess at Just Jess

    ReplyDelete
  2. You said my main blogger flaw. I laughed out loud on that one. If it makes you feel less uncool, I'm opting out on having one this year. They are far too many points for me so I'm skipping it. I'll be flawed with you :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I can't wait to bake some pumpkin treats this fall! We had lots of answers in common on our lists!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I wish I did more parties for Halloween- I love getting dressed up. Thanks for linking up with us!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love mums! I always have to have a few of them to decorate the outside for fall (and pumpkins too of course)!
    Everybody is watching This Is Us... Expect ME! LOL Maybe I need to check it out!

    ReplyDelete

Your comment will be visible after approved by the author.