
I shared on my Instastories last week a couple of the things we received from our new friend Jennifer at Sweet Little Lovings! She is so, so sweet to send my girls the cutest little gingerbread stuffed animals! They were adorable and SMELLED like gingerbread!
Amelia loves her dolls and stuffed animals so this little girl was in heaven!
They're also pretty big fans of boxes these days, so Jennifer's packaging hit a homerun too!
She also sent the prettiest glass snowman ornament and a "merry and bright" ornament.
She did SO well shopping for me! I just loved it all!! I've also love getting to know her through our emails back and forth and through my beloved Instagram. Man, I love IG don't you!?!
Thanks again Jennifer for all of our goodies and especially for including my girls...SO very kind of you!! Be sure to check in with Johannah and Heather to see everyone else's swap boxes.



Love your ornaments but those gingerbread men for the girls....adorable.
ReplyDeleteI love that she included something for the girls. I think it's so nice when bloggers think of someone else other than Mommy during swaps.
ReplyDeleteHow sweet of her to include something for the girls :) I love that!!! xoxo ERIN
ReplyDelete