Before we begin, I hope you had a wonderful Christmas Day and weekend! We're still fa la la la laaahing over here and spending the day at my parents' house as we've been doing for several years now on the day after Christmas. It's a day that I look forward to all year!
For the final installment of 2017's Show & Tell Tuesday series, we're sharing our favorite posts from the year. I narrowed my 114 posts down to 10 I've deemed my "favorites" for the year!
In calendar order...here they are!
|one|
Newborn Session
I loved sharing these beautiful photos we snapped after the girls came home.
Retirement
My dad retired from his 40 hour a week job back in February...on his birthday to be exact. It left me with all the emotions.
My dad retired from his 40 hour a week job back in February...on his birthday to be exact. It left me with all the emotions.
Favorite Photos – Show & Tell
Linkups will always pull at my blogging heartstrings. I love the prompts and I love the community feedback. I also love photos so it goes without saying, sharing some of my favorite photos ever would certainly rank on the year's Top 10 favorite posts!
Linkups will always pull at my blogging heartstrings. I love the prompts and I love the community feedback. I also love photos so it goes without saying, sharing some of my favorite photos ever would certainly rank on the year's Top 10 favorite posts!
6 months
Each month during their first year, I managed to shared about our girls. I LOVED getting to write a little bit about each of them individually. They are such special girls! Also, the growth each month is astounding. To all new mamas and one-day mamas, take the same photo each month of your babe. You will sit and weep at the end of the first year when you see all the photos together showing their month to month growth and changes. Sometimes, you get so busy in the day to day and the actual raising of a baby that you overlook their rapid physical changes.
Each month during their first year, I managed to shared about our girls. I LOVED getting to write a little bit about each of them individually. They are such special girls! Also, the growth each month is astounding. To all new mamas and one-day mamas, take the same photo each month of your babe. You will sit and weep at the end of the first year when you see all the photos together showing their month to month growth and changes. Sometimes, you get so busy in the day to day and the actual raising of a baby that you overlook their rapid physical changes.
Mother’s Day
I penned a letter to my girls for our first Mother's Day together. It's a keeper in my books.
I penned a letter to my girls for our first Mother's Day together. It's a keeper in my books.
|six|
Vacation
Need I say more?
Need I say more?
Love of the Home
Another fun linkup this year, came from sweet Erin at Perfectly Port. Her 10 on the 10th series had us sharing various topics through the year. I've been going through some unhappiness / dissatisfaction with our home lately just because we've practically outgrown it but can't really afford to move right now, and there's clutter almost everywhere which drives me to all lengths of crazy. Rereading this post reminded me why our home is OUR HOME. The clutter is a phase and perhaps it's time to really downsize on the amount of stuff within to give us a little extra breathing room.
Another fun linkup this year, came from sweet Erin at Perfectly Port. Her 10 on the 10th series had us sharing various topics through the year. I've been going through some unhappiness / dissatisfaction with our home lately just because we've practically outgrown it but can't really afford to move right now, and there's clutter almost everywhere which drives me to all lengths of crazy. Rereading this post reminded me why our home is OUR HOME. The clutter is a phase and perhaps it's time to really downsize on the amount of stuff within to give us a little extra breathing room.
Jerrie
A year after my Uncle's passing a shared a post all about him. This one would actually rank in my top 3 favorite of the year.
A year after my Uncle's passing a shared a post all about him. This one would actually rank in my top 3 favorite of the year.
Birthday Party
Donuts, Sprinkles and Presents...what more could a one year old...or two one year olds ask for?!
Donuts, Sprinkles and Presents...what more could a one year old...or two one year olds ask for?!
Favorite Photos from 2017
Just a couple weeks ago I shared my 10 favorite photos from the year. What a challenge to narrow it down! I love that one day we're going to have these to look back on with our girls!
Just a couple weeks ago I shared my 10 favorite photos from the year. What a challenge to narrow it down! I love that one day we're going to have these to look back on with our girls!
Thanks so much for stopping by friends! Coming up this week, I'm recapping our 2017 and we get ready to welcome in 2018!!
Linking with Andrea













What a wonderful year! Your girls are so cute, and I know it has been a joy for you to see them grow over the year. I went back and read your tribute to your uncle. I lost a dear uncle back in 2011, and I still think of him every day! Happy New Year!
ReplyDeleteGreat post! Happy New Year!
ReplyDeleteWhat a beautiful year you have had with your little family!
ReplyDelete