Christmas Card - 2017

Traditionally I'm a fan of either 1 photo on a card (see below for our last two years' of cards) OR photos from the same photo session. However, I strayed waaaay off of my norm for this year's card. 


I chose some of my favorites from the year that highlighted a few of our big moments. 


Our beach trip, the girls first "REAL" Halloween (yes, they were here last year but had just been home a week or so from the hospital), some Fall photos we had made and of course their 1st Birthday party!!


I originally ordered my cards from Snapfish and just was not pleased with what I received at all. The quality was awful and half of two photos along with the graphic design were cut off. Normally I have no problems with Snapfish, but the mama bear in me came out on this one and I ended up getting a full refund on that order. These cards I whipped up in a hurry online at Walgreens and picked them up the same day. I'm very happy with the way they turned out and the last-minute deal I got! 


To see previous year's Christmas cards, click on the links below...


And just for fun...pre-kids, pre-Stephen...



AND AS I TYPE THIS I'M NOTICING A "WONDERFUL" THEME I SEEM TO BE PARTIAL TOO. *Mental Note:* Must choose different word for 2018 cards.

And one year this happened as a Christmas card...


Oh we had NO idea what we getting ourselves into. HAHAHAHAA



As is customary with me these days, I'm late to Sarah's linkup last week (because let's be honest, I was still fighting with Snapfish time time last week), but click here to see some BEAUTIFUL cards other bloggers are sending out this year!.

linking up for some Tuesday love...




3 comments

  1. LOVE your card!! It came out so good!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love year-in-review cards! So sweet! hankandhoney.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love your card and it's so perfect. I love "IT's a wonderful life" theme. I think each of those pictures was on your 10 on the 10th! xoxo ERIN

    ReplyDelete

Your comment will be visible after approved by the author.