I'm so excited to share today's Christmas shopping list for Toddler Stocking Stuffers!! I love digging through our Christmas stockings each year almost as much as I love opening other gifts. I can't wait for our girls to dig into their stockings this year! I've compiled a list with the help of some friends to come up with 25 Stocking Stuffer Ideas for Toddlers!!
1. Socks
2. Flash Cards
3. Bath Tub Foam Letters & Numbers (The Mr. may be known to leave us cute messages in the bathtub with these letters.)
5. Potty Training Undies
8. Hairbows, Headbands, Baseball Caps
9. Nightlight
10. Christmas Ornament symbolizing the child's interest for that that year. (#comeinsideit'sfuninside #hotdiggitydog)
11. Snacks (Our girls are currentlly OBSESSED with Goldfish crackers!)
12. Mini puzzles
13. B.FUN Keys
15. Sippy Cups
16. Sippy Cup / Bottle Leash (These are LIFE SAVERS with restaurant high chairs and strollers. Stops their cups from hitting the ground / floor.)
18. Bath Crayons
19. Maracas (I ordered these and thanks to Amazon Prime, arrived in a lickey split. I may regret this purchase come December 26. #sendtheearplugs)
20. Training toothbrush and toothpaste
22. Finger Puppets
23. Play-Doh (If your toddler is in the very last stage of being a "toddler". I can't imagine cracking open a can of this with our girls now. Ugh...the disaster that would ensue. No ma'am; not yet.)
24. Mittens and Hat set
25. Play Jewelry (Our girls have no problem being passed around by the church ladies because it means they have ample amounts of necklaces, earrings and bracelets to play with.)
What are your favorite stocking stuffer ideas for toddlers? Please share in the comments! Tomorrow I'm sharing a few tips on how I plan for the holidays. My tried and true methods!!
Linking here.




I remember having finger puppets!!! These gifts are so sweet and I cannot wait to buy some one day :)
ReplyDeleteSarah at MeetTheShaneyfelts
These are all great ideas for stocking stuffers! Those reusable snack bags look amazing! Sierra ~ Beautifully Candid
ReplyDelete