We had such a fun week celebrating Halloween with our darling flamingos!
I mean really, if they could just stay this little and adorable in pink feathery suits forever, I'm sure no one would complain!
We moved from Halloween to first Hair Cuts! Both girls just needed a little trim to help even out their growth. Our friend Tammi is a great stylist along with going to church with her and she is sometimes the girls' Sunday School teacher. SO, we felt like they would be at ease with her and it all go well. Thankfully, it did! It was such a smooth "first" for Amelia and Mae!
I shared this on my IG stories yesterday because....
well...it's pretty darn exciting if you ask me! I attended a financial planning course at work last week and the lady preached HEAVILY that student loans would be your longest loans to have behind a mortgage. I will have graduated 10 years ago in December, so ten years and one month of repayment is long enough for this gal.
I broke down and have been listening to Emily Ley's December Playlist on Spotify the last two days. It's such a good mix!
AND...I'm so excited for next week around here...
Each day I'll be sharing tips and guides to help prepare you for shopping, menu planning, holiday organization and more! Be sure to follow along and share your best tips!
Happy Friday friends! Enjoy your weekend...see you back here on Monday!
linking up for:



Can't wait for next week. Great minds think alike because I am sharing all my favorite gifts all next week :). YAY Christmas is coming! xoxo ERIN
ReplyDelete