Welcome to that slow and somewhat awkward week between Christmas and New Years when no one's really sure what day it is and we're battling the decoration take down mayhem.
In yesterday's post I mentioned getting our year end review posts up this week, but to be totally honest, I'm kind of recapped out. So, I'm going to skip the year end review. The majority of you who read this little space of mine know what we've done, where we've gone, how much the girls have grown. I recapped my favorite posts of 2017 yesterday that you can read here, and recapped my favorite photos from 2017 in this post that you can read here.
I'm content with ending the year on those two recaps. So instead, I'm leaving you sharing photos from our "Christmas" session with our favorite, Matt Copeland. He's amazing at what he does, moved to Nashville this year and cut back on his photography let alone his travel back home here, AND is like that friend you've had for years but don't see often and pick right up where you left off every time you see him. We can't thank him enough for these precious photos!
My hope for 2018 is that we all be healthy, happy and enjoy this season of life we're given. My prayer for all of you is the same. Be blessed friends!
Farewell, 2017!
















Your girls are precious and what beautiful pictures! I'm recapped out, too, so I let my post slide, too! Happy 2018!
ReplyDeleteThese are all just so precious and I laughed out loud when you said the week where no one knows what day it is because last week, I was all like what day is it I don't know! I am never like that but last week I was all sorts confused! xoxo ERIN
ReplyDelete