Thursday, July 23, 2015

Christmas in July - ***SPECIAL #2***

Thanks to all those who have already responded to **Special #1**!! Can't wait to share this next one with you...so let's get to it!

 I did something very similar to this last year and it was HUGE! I kept 2 of the same designs and added 3 new ones for 2015.

THURSDAY SPECIAL!!
Select 11x14 Christmas Designs for $25!!
Designs and Colors must stay the same as shown above. Wording is completely custom to your order!


This one is a repeat from previous years. Such a cute little snowman with Christmas lights!! I can personalize this with a holiday or seasonal phrase or family name!


I designed this one on a whim last year and have loved it ever since. The contrasting dots..the cute topiary...the contrasting greens...swoon!! This one can also be personalized with your choice of holiday / seasonal phrase or family name.


 I made several of this design last year. (Besides my friend Amy) Who doesn't love chevron?? This one looks great with a classic bright red and bright lime green!


Have I mentioned I LOVE Christmas lights?? Seriously, LOVE painting these little cuties. This one is just festive enough for the holidays but not over the top. Personalize it with a family name or phrase and  you're all set!!


And I HAD to include the one design I have painted more of in the past 5 years than I have anything else. My "side snowman". I love adding character to his face, hat & scarf!! This one looks GREAT with a family name, but also goes well with a holiday / seasonal phrase.

Count 'em...that's F-I-V-E Christmas designs to select from this year!! 5!! These make great gifts, and will be delivered by December 4th at the latest so they can be used in your decorating for this year.

Now for the fine print...

*All orders will be delivered by Friday, December 4th unless earlier date specified when ordered. (If you need it earlier, that's fine....just let me know. If you're in no hurry or plan to use these for Christmas gifts, then December 4th is your delivery date at the latest.)
*Customer List will be generated based on replies to Facebook, Instagram, Blog Post Replies & Emails.
*Once all names have been compiled for each special offer, orders will be completed in "assembly line" fashion and not necessarily fcfs. (This is just for my own sanity; you understand, right?)
*If orders require shipping, a deposit for half the amount will be required before painting begins. Shipping charges will be added to final balance. Final balance payment is required the day before the item ships.
*Orders will be accepted through Sunday, August 2nd, 2015. (This is KEY!)
*Limited number of spots are available for each special. (Also....KEY.) When all spots are filled, information will be shared on social media sites that orders are no longer being accepted for that specific special.

Merry Christmas (in July) !!!!! Get those shopping lists together....shop early to enjoy the holiday season!!

**SPECIAL #2** posts live on Thursday, July 23rd, 2016 at 6am!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comment will be visible after approved by the author.