Hey friends! Jumping right into some of my very favorites from this week!! Both girls came down with Hand, Foot, & Mouth this week, so this gal is ready for some happy things!!
|one|
Bachelor Arie! I'm a long time Bachelor franchise fan, but I will be honest and I say I didn't watch one episode from Rachel's season, and only watched a couple episodes from Nick's season. I'm falling off the bandwagon...but wait....the production team just went for a hail mary....
They're bringing back ARIE!!! Arie was on Emily's Maynard's season back in 2012, and if I remember correctly was the runner up. He's mid-30's now so I'm hoping they have some older girls on this season instead of a slew of 21 year olds. Not that there's anything wrong with that, but I favor the 30's now since I'm one myself now. The Bachelor team may have just won a viewer back with this announcement!
|two|
We celebrated my cousin Abbi's wedding last weekend. Our table at the reception included a few dapper young men. Our youngest nephew Colin is ALL about dressing up for important days and events. Weddings, Easter Sunday, School Picture Day...
He knows how to do a wedding right! Bowtie, TWO cupcakes and fruit tea. Let the party begin!
The girls were great during the ceremony barely making a peep (PTL!) and had lots of attention at the reception which let me and the Mister enjoy our food in peace for a few minutes! Ha, it doesn't happen often folks.
|three|
You know I love the Big Boo Cast and they've been talking alot about Last Chance U on Netflix. I watched the first episode earlier this week and we're hooked. The language is ROUGH sometimes, but man, I'm pulling for these guys to make it! So much is on the line for these kids.
And if in another life I can't be Tammy Taylor, then I now want to be Brittany Wagner!
|four|
'Tis the season to start Halloween Costume planning and shopping! OH the possibilities for twins are endless, yet I'm having a hard time finding something I just LOVE and that I think will be do-able for two very active babies. Any suggestions? (p.s. I'm not a fan of the Thing 1 / Thing 2 Dr. Seuss characters.)
I mean do you see the Audrey and Marilyn one?!?! ALL the heart eyes!
|five|
What a big week for our beloved Royal Family! First Baby #3 Announcement..c'mon is there a more beautiful family?!

And little George started school this week. Things to ponder from this photo....
1. What's going through his mind right now? I like to think his sarcastic side is inwardly saying, "Yes Mrs. Teacher, curtsy to me for I am your future King of England."
2. What's on the teacher's mind? Do I call him George or Prince George? Must wear beautiful dress, but nothing to out-do the Duchess should she decide to come this morning too. Must learn the perfect curtsy to a 4 year old. Must not freak out meeting the 2 future heirs to the throne. Must not trip and fall in front of all the cameras.
No pressure honey!
Hope you have a great weekend! We're hoping with all of our might and crossing fingers and toes the girls feel well enough to head to our town's Fall Fun Fest this weekend! Hope you have a great weekend with your favorite people!
Linking with Andrea!








I had no idea Arie was the new bachelor! I loved him on Emily's season! I can't wait to watch! Way to go, production team!
ReplyDeleteYou had me ROLLING about Prince George's teacher! Bless her!
Hope the girls feel better!!
First off, I am SO excited about Arie being the new Bachelor! I loved him back on Emily's season and to this day I still have no idea why she chose Jef over Arie. I haven't been watching the last couple of seasons because of the foolishness of the young girls, but like you said, I am hoping it's a little older cast of women this time since Arie is in his mid 30's!
ReplyDeleteThose costumes are absolutely hysterical!! I love them all buy my favorite are Lucy & Ethel and the Audrey & Marilyn ones!! Sooo cute!!
Have a great weekend!!!
You are I would get along so when we meet someday because this is all highlights of my week too! I love the royal family and like Kate suffered from HG with every pregnancy, my last was by far the worst (hence my last). I did not watch Rachel's season either but I am curious what they are up to with Arie. It has gotten so yucky lately!
ReplyDeleteOMG when I first saw that Bachelor ad with Arie I thought you made it yourself, lol! Like, you really wanted Arie in there. I have to admit, I haven't kept up since Nick's season! Also - the royals!! Love, love, love. And as a former teacher, I totally felt for pink dress lady.
ReplyDeletehahaha this is great! First of all, I'm completely with you on The Bachelor, but now because of Arie, I'll have to watch it. And yes, please bring in some older girls and not babies. I love listening to The Big Boo Cast and had to tell Dustin all about Sophie and Melanie talking about Last Chance U. Dustin watched season 1 last year and watched season 2 like the day it came out ha! He's obsessed! And the Royals---I CANNOT WAIT! Loved your commentary haha!
ReplyDeleteSarah at MeetTheShaneyfelts