Recipe Club: Apple Pie Cups

Today, I'm linking with Johannah, Heather & Jenna for Recipe Club! 


I'm sharing a SUPER easy sweet treat that's a perfect combination of all the best Fall flavors!! I will go ahead and add the disclaimer that these photos are a hot mess of a post. I was frantically getting these ready for a dinner at church on Sunday and had two babies at my feet every step I made. Such is life right now! 

For this recipe you will need:

1 Can of Cinnamon Rolls
1 Can of Apple Pie Filling

That's it. 

I made the recipe last week one night on a whim at home, didn't take photos, and tweaked a bit of the instructions for the next time (this time) that I made them again. 

I would HIGHLY suggest cutting the apple slices into smaller pieces when you empty the pie filling can. When you do this, the cups will just bake more evenly and go further. You can EASILY double the recipe by dicing the apple slices! So go ahead and get yourself 2 cans of cinnamon rolls!! 


Preheat your oven to 375. Place cinnamon rolls in greased muffin pans. 

Next press cinnamon rolls down and against the sides to form cups. 


This is where I forgot to take a pic and had to sneak one from inside the oven after they had already started baking! 

You'll spoon your apple pie filling into the cinnamon roll cups. 


Bake for 15-18 minutes. 


Once they're cool, drizzle on the icing packs that come with the cinnamon rolls. 


Such an easy treat to throw together in MINUTES for any Fall event you're heading to this season!! 

Be sure to stop back by tomorrow for the return of Thursday Confessions! (and my favorite gifs!!) 

6 comments

  1. I think I just drooled looking at the computer screen. Those look so good! and easy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. YUM. I am going to pin this, these look too good and too easy not to try! SO SO GOOD! xoxo ERIN

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ohhh myyy goodness. I am mind-blown at how simple this looks but how delicious as well! Trying them this weekend!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Holy smokes! Are you kidding me with these right now? So dang simple and they look amazing. I love cinnamon rolls. Like... so much so I can't make them because I won't share.

    ReplyDelete
  5. OHHHH yummy! I have a luncheon coming up and the theme is breakfast. I am going to make these. Thank you so much for sharing. These looks so yummy and I love how simple they are, yet they are going to be SO good!

    ReplyDelete

Your comment will be visible after approved by the author.