Show & Tell - What's in the Bag!


Let's be honest, if you're a blogger or a blog reader, there's a part of you that likes being nosey. #yesiam


I love Day in the Life posts and I love posts that show us what's in your bag! Strap yourself in because mine's a doozey.


I will admit I threw away alot of trash that had accumulated in here when I was pulling everything out. Other than the trash, here's what's inside. 


I picked up this Vera Bradley bag on vacation this Summer. The VB store was having a HUGE sale and I only paid $20 for this! I'm not a huge VB fan, but I do love a few patterns and this one of them! It's the Vera Bradley Tote in Nomadic Floral! 


First things, first...I always have a phone charger with me. Always. You just never know what will transpire during the day. Something comes up and you may not be home until late at night. I've got to have a well charged phone in case of an emergency. 


My mom picked up this donut cover notebook somewhere recently and gave it to me knowing it fit the girls' upcoming birthday party theme. She said, "I don't know what you would use it for, but it was cute." 

I also always carry our Smart Card, because um..HELLO buy one get one 1/2 off at Blue Coast Burrito! (Those coupons are always the first ones gone on our card.) It's a trifold card, front and back filled with discounts and coupons to local restaurants and businesses. The schools sell them in August for $20 as a fundraiser. I don't know...is this a common thing everywhere? 


I also carry chap stick, a small container of dry shampoo and hand sanitizer. My cousin Elizabeth made cut outs for the girls highchair banners for their party. They were still in my bag when I dumped it all out. 

Wallet and keys...because those are prettttty important. 


Also inside is our electric bill to drop off, a pack of Kleenex, a granola bar a small cosmetic bag that holds, hair ties, eye drops, lotion, gum and nail clippers. And two antibiotics because between the girls and me, none of us have been well in two months. I'm on round 2 of an antibiotic within 2 and half weeks. OVER. IT. 

Check in with Andrea to see what everyone else is toting around in their bags! Happy Wednesday friends! 

3 comments

  1. Hope you feel better soon! Hair ties are a must around here as well #GirlMom

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am so nosey....must be a common trait of bloggers. I am also an open book which seems to be a trend for bloggers. I just wish I could squeeze you and meet you, I so enjoy reading and feel like I know you ;). I can't wait to see the girls' party!!!!! xoxo ERIN

    ReplyDelete
  3. My favorite kind of post because I am so nosey! Love that donut notebook!

    ReplyDelete

Your comment will be visible after approved by the author.