Thursday Confessions: Mom Fails, Fall Fails and the Birthday Party I've Been Excited for my Entire Life!

It's been a hot minute since I've posted a Thursday Confessions post. I LOVE these so much...mainly because I love searching for the perfect gif to pair with them!! They're are just the little pick me up I need to power through the last of the week! 

|one|

I went to the doctor last week, and I've gained back in weight exactly what I lost after I had the girls. So, I guess it's time to start watching the Dr. Pepper intake. Ha. I mean I run myself ragged around the house after the girls. I mean I literally SWEAT chasing after those two looney toons. What gives!?!


|two|

I am ashamed of myself. It's September 19th as I write this, and there's not one single pumpkin to be found inside my house. The premier of College Game Day came and went...weeks ago...and I did not unpack all the orange as I traditionally do annually on that particular Saturday. I'm sorry I've let you down, September. 


|three|

Ask me what else I'm behind on. The girls monthly photos. They will be a year old in 11 days and I've not made their 11 month photos. I'm totally planning on taking their 11 and 12 month pictures together, just changing out the sign. At this point, we're all alive, well fed and healthy. It is what it is. 


|four|

So back at the 9 month mark, I received 2 more hospital bills for the girls birth. We paid a slew of bills off at the beginning of the year and thought that was that. Months pass and the girls turned 9 months old, and I got two rather large bills that had me all like....


So, I called. I got a small discount if I pay it in full. Then, I found out oh, there's one more bill out there still pending with your insurance company. So I got that bill last week. 11 months old, and received another bill. So I called. But wait for it....there's still ONE MORE bill out there yet to come. They'll be a YEAR old and I'm still getting bills from their birth?! I'm sorry, but the phone calls I'm getting know inquiring about payment...yeah, if for whatever reasons it took 9, 11, and 12+ months to get me the bills, there's OBVIOUSLY not a huge rush on it; so why should I rush? 


|five|

I'm pretty sure I'm more excited about the girls' first birthday party than any party I've ever had myself. Everything is coming together perfectly and I can't wait to celebrate our little ladies!! I'll just be over here with Sophia....


with a pep in my step for the next week  until party day! 

Happy Thursday Friends!! 

3 comments

  1. Love your confessions. Holy Crap- medical bills almost a year later that is CRAZY! I can't wait to see pictures of the girls party!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Do not get me started on medical bills. I just called someone and said I got a final notice and I said I am pretty sure I never got a FIRST notice. She said, oh yes there was a glitch in our system and we didn't send those out. Just the pretty bold yellow final notices, what? Sigh...I always feel like I am paying for stuff I don't even remember getting treated for LOL! I am so excited for you and the girls first party and Dr. Pepper and pop in general is life. I am no help in curbing that! xoxo ERIN

    ReplyDelete
  3. I can not WAIT to see those 1 year old girls celebrating!! How are they a year old already?

    ReplyDelete

Your comment will be visible after approved by the author.